Web design has a noticeable impact on how successful a website is in achieving the desired ranking on search engine results pages, therefore developing the right design is crucial for SEO success. Here are some things that you should know about good web design:
- Understand the importance of good web design – the principal goal of web browsers is to provide internet users the most relevant results for their searches. Get Found Fast professionals affirm, a good search experience means more users and more users attracted to website ultimately translates into more revenue;
- The elements of web design – web design practically consists of content wrapped in form, which means that good web design consists of text, images or video materials that provide relevant information for particular searches and it also consists of the form and the technical aspects related to the way that content is displayed;
- What makes good web design – the contents used on your website and outside of it to attract more visitors should be informative and original, earning the appreciation of internet users through relevance. Your quality content also needs to be supported with tech solutions that promote access and easy navigation, such as proper indexing of your principal keywords, fluid web page design to get your contents displayed properly on all platforms and very short page loading times.
Search engines such as Google use multiple criteria to evaluate websites and to determine their rankings, one of those criteria being related to the originality of the content published.
When search engines evaluate internet contents, they look not only at texts – they also consider video and audio materials as well as images and graphics, then they determine how relevant they are based on many aspects, one of the most important qualities being originality. The most important criteria used by Google to evaluate the quality of contents include usefulness, informativity, originality and the content’s capability to initiate engagement. Out of all the requirements perhaps originality is the feature that has the highest potential in distinguishing websites, it is what makes a website truly unique.
According to Get Found Fast digital marketing and SEO experts (https://www.getfoundfast.com/), unique, original content is highly valued by search engines, and such content is instantly rewarded with higher rankings. Original materials also enable your website to achieve an authoritative position in your niche and to become a credible and reliable source of information. An authoritative website that is at the top of the results for relevant searches will attract more traffic to your website, which is the ultimate goal of any search engine optimization effort and strategy.
Pay per click is one of the most efficient digital advertising methods used by marketers. The technique involves the publishing of ads and paying for them whenever they get clicked on and only when they get clicked on by internet users. The process of publishing a PPC ad is simple – here is how to use it efficiently:
- Determine the budget – take your time to calculate how much you can afford to spend on your ads, then figure the keywords that you want to structure your ads on. Be prepared that not all keywords cost the same, but you can find help with your calculations via online tools that will give you ideas about how to select efficient keywords;
- Determine your audience – Get Found Fast PPC strategy managers say that creating an accurate buyer persona to target with your ads is very important. Take the time to figure out the time of the day when your target audience is online and determine their age group and geographical locations as well – you can do the profiling with the help of online analytical tools;
- Keep an eye on your campaign all the time – a hands-on attitude is very important for ensuring the success of your PPC campaign. Fortunately, you can find assistance with this aspect as well, in the form of online analytics tools available either for free or for a small monthly fee.
While e-commerce is a continuously growing segment, with most people preferring online shopping to buying what they need in a physical store, very few of these digital shoppers think that it is fun to make online purchases. Most e-commerce websites consider convenience to be their number one priority, which also means that adding fun to the process can be a great way for any e-shop to stand out, to create a closer, more personal relationship with their customers.
Here are some tips from Get Found Fast to make your site not only easy to use, but entertaining as well:
- Varied content – most websites already use text and images on their pages, but adding videos of various length about varied topics related to the website’s principal profile is a great way to capture and to maintain customer attention;
- Make it interactive – augmented reality solutions are nowadays easy to incorporate and they are great for giving your customers more confidence in your products and services. AR can be used for any product and service, being suitable for a store that sells shoes as well for event planners and everything in between;
- Mobile friendly pages – creating pages that work seamlessly across all platforms is essential for any e-commerce website.
The success of your digital marketing agency depends on many factors, one of them being the space that you and your teams are working from. Co-working spaces are great alternatives to remote work as well as to permanent office leases, so using such a space can be exactly what you need. Here are some things to consider with your shared office:
- The location of the facility – shared office facilities can be found all over cities and towns, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Select a location that is easy to access for your team members as well as for your clients and other visitors, that way you can reduce commute time for everyone;
- Culture – co-working spaces encourage the communication between like-minded people. Choose a facility the culture of which matches your business culture and that organizes events, look here for examples www.getfoundfast.com/ , to promote the exchange of ideas;
- The office configuration – the office layout is an important factor that will determine productivity and focus. If you and your teams need silence to be able to concentrate, choose an office separated into multiple smaller places; if you are stimulated by a busy environment, choose a large open office;
- Amenities – the type of furniture and the services included into the price are also essential. The minimum service level should include ergonomic furniture, reliable, high-speed internet connection and 24/7 access.
Creating and publishing new, original content is certainly the best way to maintain and to improve the ranking of your website or of your blog on search engines, but it is certainly a method that requires time, energy and creativity that is not always readily available. Fortunately, refreshing old content is also a great way to attract more traffic toward your website – here are some tips from local SEO marketing experts at Get Found Fast:
- Add an intriguing title – rephrase the title of your articles to make them more intriguing, by adding a little mystery or by providing a clue to your readers about an important piece of information that they are going to find out if they read on. Keep it short, though – ideally, your titles should be around 10 words long;
- Correct grammar and spelling – if you read your own old content, you will surely notice a couple of typos, grammar mistakes or clumsy phrasing. Correct them to improve the reading experience;
- Tell the search engine that your content is new – make sure that you refresh not only your content, but the date of the publication as well. This simple change will boost your search traffic almost instantly.
Most people and companies looking for services and products online take the time to check as many online reviews as they can before picking their provider or supplier, therefore online reputation management has never been so important. However, not all industries are equally affected by online reviews – here are some in which companies must make it a priority to manage the online reviews they get:
- The hospitality industry and restaurants – when people choose the restaurant to spend the evening in or the hotel for their next vacation, they want value for their money and they want to be sure they get what they want, especially if they are also willing to travel extensively to reach their destination. According to the statistics, almost half of the customers would not choose a restaurant or a hotel that does not have any reviews and a single bad review can cause the loss of up to 30 reservations;
- Healthcare – another industry in which people are looking for specialists that they can trust and rely extensively on online reviews;
- E-commerce – almost 90% of the people looking for a product to buy online will check online reviews and will rely on the opinions of others before they make a purchase;
- Services – real estate services, beauty salons, home repair services and consulting services are also niches that are very sensitive to online reviews.
- If your business is in need of expert digital marketing strategies, contact the best at https://www.getfoundfast.com/.
When you build your business website, beyond the design and buttons, it is necessary to have certain pages containing mandatory information. These are required by current legislation, and, on the other hand, it is good to keep your customers close and informed at all times.
So, in short, website designers from Get Found Fast encourage you to make sure your website has the following elements:
- Company identification data – name, registration numbers, including share capital, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Delivery methods – own or external couriers, post office etc. and payment methods – online, through a specific electronic payment processor, cash on delivery etc.
- Information about the legal warranty and, optionally, about the commercial warranty (the one you offer in addition to the legal warranty), returning options, after-sales services etc.
- An SSL certificate – the security certificate is absolutely mandatory for sites that process online payments or collect customer information.
- A mobile version of the website, to meet the needs of users who surf using their mobile phones.
- Google Analytics – has everything you need to measure the customers` behavior and traffic on your website.
Today’s customers have mixed feelings about Valentine’s Day – some of them love the idea of dedicating a day of the year to romantic feelings, others are tired of all the red hearts and fluffy, pink decorations that are everywhere during the period surrounding the middle of February. If you are a marketer, here are some ideas that can appeal even to customers who don’t like Valentine’s Day:
- SEO experts at Get Found Fast suggest that you use the social media profiles of your business in a tactful way – launch a social media campaign in which you ask your audience to post vintage photos that show their parents or grandparents in love and to tell old stories (not necessarily love stories) that they consider beautiful. That way, you can build a cohesive community without overemphasizing the commercial aspect;
- Offer promotions – you can launch two-for-the-price-of-one promotions or prepare packages with items that are popular among the members of your target group; Talk to GFF, https://www.getfoundfast.com/, digital marketing specialists for some great ideas.
- Be prepared to help out last minute shoppers – many people wait until the last minute to start shopping. Prepare gift-wrapped packages for these people – with a little effort, you can transform a last-minute, first-time buyer into a loyal customer;
- Collect money for a local charity – Valentine’s Day does not necessarily have to be about romantic love, it can also be about helping others. Pick a charity and launch a Valentine’s Day donations campaign.
SERP or Search Engine Results Page is the page where the results of a search engine appear, depending on the keywords or phrases used. If the results extend over several pages, this acronym becomes SERPS.
It is known that over 80% of those who use Google or other engines to search for products and services do not look further than the first page. This makes SERP a very popular term among Get Found Fast web designers who always aim to get the best position in the top searches.
The SERP position of a website is influenced by several Google algorithms. The parameters of these algorithms are influenced by the SEO optimization of a website, both on page and off page.
It is good to know that even if your site is positioned in the organic results on the first page, your potential buyer has the choice to access your site or the sites of your competitors. In principle, the SERP offers the same advantages to all sites, but not all take full advantage of them.
We are used to seeing in the SERP a title, a description and possibly, in exchange for a simple link, maybe also breadcrumbs, but few people use the markup. Using markup, the fragment you occupy in Google will be much richer and you will be much more visible in the results. This way you will have a higher CTR (Click through Rate).
Talk to Get Found Fast professionals for the best way to meet your SEO objectives and improve your business exposure.