When you build your business website, beyond the design and buttons, it is necessary to have certain pages containing mandatory information. These are required by current legislation, and, on the other hand, it is good to keep your customers close and informed at all times.
So, in short, website designers from Get Found Fast encourage you to make sure your website has the following elements:
- Company identification data – name, registration numbers, including share capital, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Delivery methods – own or external couriers, post office etc. and payment methods – online, through a specific electronic payment processor, cash on delivery etc.
- Information about the legal warranty and, optionally, about the commercial warranty (the one you offer in addition to the legal warranty), returning options, after-sales services etc.
- An SSL certificate – the security certificate is absolutely mandatory for sites that process online payments or collect customer information.
- A mobile version of the website, to meet the needs of users who surf using their mobile phones.
- Google Analytics – has everything you need to measure the customers` behavior and traffic on your website.
Today’s customers have mixed feelings about Valentine’s Day – some of them love the idea of dedicating a day of the year to romantic feelings, others are tired of all the red hearts and fluffy, pink decorations that are everywhere during the period surrounding the middle of February. If you are a marketer, here are some ideas that can appeal even to customers who don’t like Valentine’s Day:
- SEO experts at Get Found Fast suggest that you use the social media profiles of your business in a tactful way – launch a social media campaign in which you ask your audience to post vintage photos that show their parents or grandparents in love and to tell old stories (not necessarily love stories) that they consider beautiful. That way, you can build a cohesive community without overemphasizing the commercial aspect;
- Offer promotions – you can launch two-for-the-price-of-one promotions or prepare packages with items that are popular among the members of your target group; Talk to GFF, https://www.getfoundfast.com/, digital marketing specialists for some great ideas.
- Be prepared to help out last minute shoppers – many people wait until the last minute to start shopping. Prepare gift-wrapped packages for these people – with a little effort, you can transform a last-minute, first-time buyer into a loyal customer;
- Collect money for a local charity – Valentine’s Day does not necessarily have to be about romantic love, it can also be about helping others. Pick a charity and launch a Valentine’s Day donations campaign.
SERP or Search Engine Results Page is the page where the results of a search engine appear, depending on the keywords or phrases used. If the results extend over several pages, this acronym becomes SERPS.
It is known that over 80% of those who use Google or other engines to search for products and services do not look further than the first page. This makes SERP a very popular term among Get Found Fast web designers who always aim to get the best position in the top searches.
The SERP position of a website is influenced by several Google algorithms. The parameters of these algorithms are influenced by the SEO optimization of a website, both on page and off page.
It is good to know that even if your site is positioned in the organic results on the first page, your potential buyer has the choice to access your site or the sites of your competitors. In principle, the SERP offers the same advantages to all sites, but not all take full advantage of them.
We are used to seeing in the SERP a title, a description and possibly, in exchange for a simple link, maybe also breadcrumbs, but few people use the markup. Using markup, the fragment you occupy in Google will be much richer and you will be much more visible in the results. This way you will have a higher CTR (Click through Rate).
Talk to Get Found Fast professionals for the best way to meet your SEO objectives and improve your business exposure.
When customers want to buy a product and read the reviews posted by other people, they are guided by 2 things: quantity and quality. The number of reviews posted is directly proportional with the number of people who bought that product and designates the popularity of the product; the rating given by the customers designates the quality of the product.
Almost 65% of customers are more likely to make a purchase that has good reviews published by other customers. Thus, in addition to the price, brand or other details related to the product, the opinion of other customers becomes a factor that influences the decision to buy that product.
The number of reviews published by customers helps to increase the conversion rate. 50 or more reviews per product can mean a 4.6% increase in conversion rate.
The reviews published by customers can produce an average increase of 18% in sales:
- Increased conversion by 11%;
- Increased average order by 2%;
- Increased rate of return of visitors to the site by 5%
Products that contain customer reviews have a conversion rate 12.5% higher than products that do not contain reviews.
In addition to the benefits listed above, reviews play an important role when it comes to SEO (search engine optimization), because they generate unique content on the page. Talk to the SEO GFF experts at https://www.getfoundfast.com/ for more ways to improve your market presence.
Search engine optimization does not stop when you launch your website and Get Found Fast SEO campaigns do not end when you have reached the desired boost in sales – to achieve lasting success, your website ranking needs to be monitored permanently and you need to keep an eye on changing search engine algorithms as well. Here are some tips to lift your SEO:
- Check your ranking whenever a new update is released – your website ranking is instantly influenced by new updates. If your site ranked on the top of the results page for certain keywords just the other day, but now it occupies a place on the second results page for the same keywords, the reason is probably a change in the assessment system;
- Use metrics – there are lots of online tools that you can use to identify the source of the problem and to be able to address it as quickly as possible. These tools can tell you exactly how many visitors you have had on your website lately, how many of those visitors have been converted to customers, how efficient your keywords are and you can use them to find out many other important metrics as well;
- Make your website mobile-friendly – another important factor used by search engines to rank websites is fluid design. If your website is currently designed only for desktop computers, make it suitable for mobile devices as well.
Get Found Fast, Denver based SEO experts, let us know that search engines continuously evaluate websites based on many criteria, including the tactics used for improving their rankings on results pages. White hat SEO is the term used for SEO tactics that are in line with the terms and conditions and the major guidelines imposed by search engines.
The guidelines and terms that inform white hat SEO practices have been developed to promote quality. The criteria based on which the contents published by marketers are evaluated include aspects related to the relevance of the content as well as technical aspects, such as page loading times, easy website navigation and mobile friendliness. Website content is also evaluated based on how it uses metadata, so adding meta descriptions to your pages is an important white hat SEO technique.
Today, implementing white hat SEO techniques and tactics and backing that all up with great products is the only way to make your website rank high on the search engine and maintain that high ranking, too. Failing to offer relevant content and to back up that relevant content with high-quality products or services will inevitably lead to loosing good ranking, while employing techniques considered by search engines to be black hat can easily lead to getting the concerned website blocked completely.
The digital ecosystem is in continuous change, with new terminology being added to the already vast vocabulary all the time. Here are some important terms that local Get Found Fast SEO digital marketing experts at https://www.getfoundfast.com/ think you should know:
- Behavioral targeting – the process of driving engagement by serving advertising content based on the internet user’s previous web browsing behavior;
- Bounce rate – the percentage of internet users who visit a website, then leave it soon, without visiting the pages of the website, other than the landing page;
- Churn rate – the percentage of website users who cancel or don’t renew their subscription on a website;
- Conversion rate – the percentage of website visitors who have responded positively to the call to action, completing the requested activity, such as filling in a form, providing their e-mail address or purchasing a product or a service;
- Geo targeting – the method used for increasing conversion rates by providing relevant content to internet users based on their geographical location;
- Remarketing – the process of reconnecting with visitors who have not completed the action requested by the website, such as signing up to the company’s newsletter or purchasing a product or a service;
- Viral content – content that becomes very popular very fast, such as videos that get hundreds of thousands of shares overnight.
Your email inbox is so full that you still have unread messages from last week, your research and presentation due in a couple of days would require 100-hour workdays and you are supposed to be at home for hours – if the scenario seems familiar, you probably need tools and methods to decrease your workload.
While these tools and methods are not intended to decrease the number of projects that you are charged with, busy Get Found Fast professionals recommend that they can help a lot with the management of those projects:
- Use your email client to the fullest – the client that you use probably has lots of features that help you stay on top of your messages and tasks. Take your time to get to know the tool that you are using and to configure it in a way to make that email client really work for you;
- Maintain your desktop – keeping files on your desktop will slow your computer and will lead to chaos in which you cannot find anything. Take your time to create a file organization system on your computer and don’t be afraid to archive whatever you don’t use. Spend some time every month maintaining your system – files have a way of multiplying that takes time and energy to stop.
Professional copywriting is the masterful combination of creativity, accuracy and science, a process that involves the careful search for the right word, informed by in-depth knowledge of the target audience. The task being so complex, even the best, most experienced copywriter or SEO Get Found Fast pro can use a little help. Fortunately, there are many tools that can help with writing quality, strategy and structure – here are some that are essential:
- Tools to evaluate text quality – any SEO pro ( find out more about this here https://www.getfoundfast.com/) needs a tool to evaluate the quality of their contents based on keyword density and placement, inbound links and other features. There are tools that will tell you exactly what you are doing right and what points need improvement in your content. You can also find tools to evaluate how well-formulated your sentences are and will indicate the sentences that need to be shorter or restructured for better readability;
- Tools to help with synonyms – it is not always easy to find the right synonyms in a text, especially in a long text. Fortunately, there are great, free tools available online to help you out;
- A headline analyzer – headlines are essential for grabbing the reader’s attention as well as for search engine rankings. Analyzer tools will tell you how common, how appealing and how inspiring your headlines are.
For small businesses, the importance of SEO cannot be overemphasized. Not only does it help you identify keywords and develop brand knowledge, but it also helps entrepreneurs present their brand to a larger audience. There are many mechanisms available that help small businesses to even the playing field and make a profit from their online business.
Thanks to Get Found Fast SEO optimization you can create the portrait of your ideal client
This means that business owners can find out who their average customers are (with the help of tools like Google Analytics) – know the age and gender of each customer, the time they spent visiting the site and many other useful information that help taking good business decisions. You can even look at your site through the eyes of the customers.
SEO optimization has a lower price than offline advertising
This is a huge advantage for small businesses that cannot afford to invest too much in advertising. Unlike TV and Radio ads, SEO optimization is an ongoing process, its purpose being to bring you to the top and keep you in that position.
The cost for a full TV advertising campaign starts at a few thousand dollars, plus the cost of production!
Other unique advantages of SEO optimization for small businesses
- Brand recognition
- Improved image of the company
- More traffic