When customers want to buy a product and read the reviews posted by other people, they are guided by 2 things: quantity and quality. The number of reviews posted is directly proportional with the number of people who bought that product and designates the popularity of the product; the rating given by the customers designates the quality of the product.
Almost 65% of customers are more likely to make a purchase that has good reviews published by other customers. Thus, in addition to the price, brand or other details related to the product, the opinion of other customers becomes a factor that influences the decision to buy that product.
The number of reviews published by customers helps to increase the conversion rate. 50 or more reviews per product can mean a 4.6% increase in conversion rate.
The reviews published by customers can produce an average increase of 18% in sales:
- Increased conversion by 11%;
- Increased average order by 2%;
- Increased rate of return of visitors to the site by 5%
Products that contain customer reviews have a conversion rate 12.5% higher than products that do not contain reviews.
In addition to the benefits listed above, reviews play an important role when it comes to SEO (search engine optimization), because they generate unique content on the page. Talk to the SEO GFF experts at https://www.getfoundfast.com/ for more ways to improve your market presence.
Search engine optimization does not stop when you launch your website and Get Found Fast SEO campaigns do not end when you have reached the desired boost in sales – to achieve lasting success, your website ranking needs to be monitored permanently and you need to keep an eye on changing search engine algorithms as well. Here are some tips to lift your SEO:
- Check your ranking whenever a new update is released – your website ranking is instantly influenced by new updates. If your site ranked on the top of the results page for certain keywords just the other day, but now it occupies a place on the second results page for the same keywords, the reason is probably a change in the assessment system;
- Use metrics – there are lots of online tools that you can use to identify the source of the problem and to be able to address it as quickly as possible. These tools can tell you exactly how many visitors you have had on your website lately, how many of those visitors have been converted to customers, how efficient your keywords are and you can use them to find out many other important metrics as well;
- Make your website mobile-friendly – another important factor used by search engines to rank websites is fluid design. If your website is currently designed only for desktop computers, make it suitable for mobile devices as well.
Get Found Fast, Denver based SEO experts, let us know that search engines continuously evaluate websites based on many criteria, including the tactics used for improving their rankings on results pages. White hat SEO is the term used for SEO tactics that are in line with the terms and conditions and the major guidelines imposed by search engines.
The guidelines and terms that inform white hat SEO practices have been developed to promote quality. The criteria based on which the contents published by marketers are evaluated include aspects related to the relevance of the content as well as technical aspects, such as page loading times, easy website navigation and mobile friendliness. Website content is also evaluated based on how it uses metadata, so adding meta descriptions to your pages is an important white hat SEO technique.
Today, implementing white hat SEO techniques and tactics and backing that all up with great products is the only way to make your website rank high on the search engine and maintain that high ranking, too. Failing to offer relevant content and to back up that relevant content with high-quality products or services will inevitably lead to loosing good ranking, while employing techniques considered by search engines to be black hat can easily lead to getting the concerned website blocked completely.
The digital ecosystem is in continuous change, with new terminology being added to the already vast vocabulary all the time. Here are some important terms that local Get Found Fast SEO digital marketing experts at https://www.getfoundfast.com/ think you should know:
- Behavioral targeting – the process of driving engagement by serving advertising content based on the internet user’s previous web browsing behavior;
- Bounce rate – the percentage of internet users who visit a website, then leave it soon, without visiting the pages of the website, other than the landing page;
- Churn rate – the percentage of website users who cancel or don’t renew their subscription on a website;
- Conversion rate – the percentage of website visitors who have responded positively to the call to action, completing the requested activity, such as filling in a form, providing their e-mail address or purchasing a product or a service;
- Geo targeting – the method used for increasing conversion rates by providing relevant content to internet users based on their geographical location;
- Remarketing – the process of reconnecting with visitors who have not completed the action requested by the website, such as signing up to the company’s newsletter or purchasing a product or a service;
- Viral content – content that becomes very popular very fast, such as videos that get hundreds of thousands of shares overnight.
Your email inbox is so full that you still have unread messages from last week, your research and presentation due in a couple of days would require 100-hour workdays and you are supposed to be at home for hours – if the scenario seems familiar, you probably need tools and methods to decrease your workload.
While these tools and methods are not intended to decrease the number of projects that you are charged with, busy Get Found Fast professionals recommend that they can help a lot with the management of those projects:
- Use your email client to the fullest – the client that you use probably has lots of features that help you stay on top of your messages and tasks. Take your time to get to know the tool that you are using and to configure it in a way to make that email client really work for you;
- Maintain your desktop – keeping files on your desktop will slow your computer and will lead to chaos in which you cannot find anything. Take your time to create a file organization system on your computer and don’t be afraid to archive whatever you don’t use. Spend some time every month maintaining your system – files have a way of multiplying that takes time and energy to stop.
Professional copywriting is the masterful combination of creativity, accuracy and science, a process that involves the careful search for the right word, informed by in-depth knowledge of the target audience. The task being so complex, even the best, most experienced copywriter or SEO Get Found Fast pro can use a little help. Fortunately, there are many tools that can help with writing quality, strategy and structure – here are some that are essential:
- Tools to evaluate text quality – any SEO pro ( find out more about this here https://www.getfoundfast.com/) needs a tool to evaluate the quality of their contents based on keyword density and placement, inbound links and other features. There are tools that will tell you exactly what you are doing right and what points need improvement in your content. You can also find tools to evaluate how well-formulated your sentences are and will indicate the sentences that need to be shorter or restructured for better readability;
- Tools to help with synonyms – it is not always easy to find the right synonyms in a text, especially in a long text. Fortunately, there are great, free tools available online to help you out;
- A headline analyzer – headlines are essential for grabbing the reader’s attention as well as for search engine rankings. Analyzer tools will tell you how common, how appealing and how inspiring your headlines are.
For small businesses, the importance of SEO cannot be overemphasized. Not only does it help you identify keywords and develop brand knowledge, but it also helps entrepreneurs present their brand to a larger audience. There are many mechanisms available that help small businesses to even the playing field and make a profit from their online business.
Thanks to Get Found Fast SEO optimization you can create the portrait of your ideal client
This means that business owners can find out who their average customers are (with the help of tools like Google Analytics) – know the age and gender of each customer, the time they spent visiting the site and many other useful information that help taking good business decisions. You can even look at your site through the eyes of the customers.
SEO optimization has a lower price than offline advertising
This is a huge advantage for small businesses that cannot afford to invest too much in advertising. Unlike TV and Radio ads, SEO optimization is an ongoing process, its purpose being to bring you to the top and keep you in that position.
The cost for a full TV advertising campaign starts at a few thousand dollars, plus the cost of production!
Other unique advantages of SEO optimization for small businesses
- Brand recognition
- Improved image of the company
- More traffic
SEO can be a very difficult process for those who do not do this as daily work. The rules are constantly changing, and this causes people to struggle to find the best “new” techniques.
Presented by the pros at Get Found Fast (https://www.getfoundfast.com/), here are strategies to use right now.
1.Usability – a priority
Your visitors are attracted by clear, clean and focused presentations, so make sure your site is user-friendly, to keep people interested for a longer period of time. When creating a site, you must include as many elements as possible that have the potential to improve the main purpose of your business.
- Different types of keywords
Most people know nowadays that keywords define what a site content is about. You must identify the right keywords to target a certain audience. You can choose from keywords that define your site, GEO targeting keywords or product keywords.
Google promotes user safety, and HTTPS URLs provide a much more secure experience for site visitors compared to regular HTTP.
You can opt for adding Schema.org to your site, because it will help you improve the snippets used in the SERP. It will also tell search engines about the location of your reviews, videos and more.
- Create relevant and quality content
Content plays a huge role in SEO. It must be original, constant and based on the relevant keywords.
Google My Business has been created to help businesses to connect to their local audiences and to help people find the local businesses that they need. The tool is free for everyone to use and it is certainly among the most powerful instruments that you can use to increase your online sales. Get Found Fast experts confirm why GMB is a great SEO tool.
- You don’t need any special knowledge to put your business on the map – the process of registering your business on the tool is very easy. All you need to do is to log into your company’s Google account and to click Start Now – the tool will walk you through the process with easy to understand instructions;
- Visibility on one of the world’s largest search engines – GMB is among the best SEO tools, the businesses registered on Google My Business have priority on search engine results pages, allowing you to reach out to more people and to increase your sales;
- The option to add images that speak volumes – a great picture can do a much better job in attracting new customers than any clever text. On GMB, you can easily attach the right picture to your profile, convincing potential customers to choose your business in a second.
Publishing high-quality content is essential for having a successful blog, but it is not the only factor that will influence the success of your website. Here are some tips from the pros at Get Found Fast (https://www.getfoundfast.com/) that can help you achieve more success by taking your blog to the next level:
- Adopt a strategic approach to growing the number of your subscribers – figure out the best method to keep the attention of your audience engaged. You can use Call to action sections and a blog subscription landing page;
- Use your own older content to increase the efficiency of your SEO – your older content might be just as interesting for your audience as your most recent post, but the older the content, the more difficult it is to find. Make sure to update the older contents that you consider to be of high quality to reach out to more fans and followers;
- Use social media – the easiest way is to add a social sharing button to each of your posts;
- Use your own content – if you have an e-book, you can publish it on your blog in chapters or use excerpts from your book as teasers to encourage your readers to buy your e-book or your other products.