If you are planning to hire a media agency to handle your promotions or SEO campaign, knowing how your agency is designing the strategy to use, how the individual tasks and phases are implemented and how the results are measured and guaranteed are all essential. While honest agencies do not keep these details from their clients, it is a good idea to ask for progress reports regularly. Here are some important questions to ask Denver SEO firm representatives to ensure a transparent relationship with them:
- The strategy – ask for a description regarding the short-term, medium-term and long-term strategy to be implemented to meet the targets that have been set for your campaign;
- Monthly reports – it is a good idea to request monthly reports about what has been accomplished from the planned tasks and what tasks are planned for the following month. The reports should also include the results accomplished, preferably in the form of metrics, such as the number of website visitors converted into customers, the growth in sales figures
- An account of the methods used – ask your agency to explain to you why they consider the selected marketing methods appropriate for reaching out to your target audience.
Search engine optimization still sounds scary for many newcomers to the world of digital marketing, even though the concept is quite simple: publishing high-quality, unique content structured around relevant keywords will improve the targeted website’s ranking on search engine results pages and will increase the traffic towards that website as a result.
SEO strategies come in many different forms, the two principle categories being on-site and off-site SEO. On-site SEO is the practice of using relevant content on the targeted website, while off-page SEO refers to a set of activities performed outside the website to attract traffic to the website.
The most common Denver SEO techniques in on-page SEO include the creation of text content structured around industry-relevant keywords, the creation of URLs that are easy to remember and relevant meta descriptions and technical SEO aimed to improve the website’s quality such as, such as improving the loading speed of the pages. Off-page Denver SEO methods are aimed at either getting the targeted website referred to on other websites or creating content for websites other than the targeted signs, for example by guest posting on other websites.
When designing an SEO strategy, marketers have the option to target a general audience as well as to focus on local searches.
Digital marketing is evolving at tremendous speed, with new techniques and trends appearing all the time. Here some of the strongest trends Get Found Fast professionals want you to know about:
- The implementation of artificial intelligence – AI features are becoming increasingly widespread these days. The implementation requires a detailed analysis of where your business is currently standing and a detailed evaluation of your business goals, but AI solutions, such as chat-bots and customer messaging will save your teams lots of time and money and will also reduce the risk of human errors as well;
- Personalized ads – most internet users say that they are not interested in generic ads, but they appreciate the companies that offers personalized communication based on the preferences submitted;
- Using videos – video marketing is among the hottest trends in digital marketing these days. You can use videos on your website, on your blog as well as on your company’s social networking pages to present your products and services, to provide useful help with specific problems that your customers might encounter and for many other purposes as well;
- Using influencer marketing – advertising your company with the help of celebrities, reputable experts and appreciated bloggers is also a common and successful technique used in digital marketing today.
In the world of digital marketing, experienced SEO Denver consultants confirm that the success of your business depends on the traffic that your website and other online assets receive. In short, the more you appear on the Google results page for a relevant keyword, the more traffic you get.
Your guide to local rankings
1 – Answers to searchers’ questions
Your website needs to answer relevant questions that your visitors have. You need to demonstrate through your web presence (which includes links, your webpage and social media channels that you have the answers they look for.
2 – Google My Business
One thing you have probably noticed during your Google searches is a block of information about a business, on the right side. You may also have seen maps showing locations related to your search, above the search results. Getting a place in these areas requires your business to sign up for a service called Google My Business.
3 – Business directories
Google My Business is not the only solution when it comes to local ranking your business. Adding your site to other business directories contributes to your ranking because search engines find these sites to be trustworthy.
4 – Social networks
Using directories and indexes is good, but that’s just one piece of the puzzle. Your company`s presence in the social media is also important, especially if you are a business-to-consumer company.
YouTube is undeniably among the most popular networking platforms today, one that no marketer can afford to neglect. Here is why you should integrate YouTube into your digital marketing strategy:
- A continuously growing audience – YouTube has a huge and continuously growing number of users, therefore it offers almost unparalleled potentials when it comes to reaching out to your targeted audience;
- The possibility to target specific groups and geo-locations – According to a solutions driven Denver SEO expert, the channel offers the opportunity to select the traits of your targeted audience as well as the geographic location for which your content will be displayed, thus being very efficient in running customized campaigns;
- Low costs – if you have ever tried to place an ad on television, you surely know how forbidding the costs of TV spots are. Posting ads on YouTube, on the other hand, is much more affordable, so much so that even small businesses can afford to use the channel;
- Videos are much more efficient than static images – a short videoclip can convey your message more efficiently than an entire campaign based on pictures. This also means that YouTube videos can boast the efficiency of any ad campaign and it also offers the opportunity to establish a much closer, face-to-face relationship with your targeted audience.
Today’s customers have mixed feelings about Valentine’s Day – some of them love the idea of dedicating a day of the year to romantic feelings, others are tired of all the red hearts and fluffy, pink decorations that are everywhere during the period surrounding the middle of February. If you are a marketer, here are some ideas that can appeal even to customers who don’t like Valentine’s Day:
- SEO experts at Get Found Fast suggest that you use the social media profiles of your business in a tactful way – launch a social media campaign in which you ask your audience to post vintage photos that show their parents or grandparents in love and to tell old stories (not necessarily love stories) that they consider beautiful. That way, you can build a cohesive community without overemphasizing the commercial aspect;
- Offer promotions – you can launch two-for-the-price-of-one promotions or prepare packages with items that are popular among the members of your target group; Talk to GFF, https://www.getfoundfast.com/, digital marketing specialists for some great ideas.
- Be prepared to help out last minute shoppers – many people wait until the last minute to start shopping. Prepare gift-wrapped packages for these people – with a little effort, you can transform a last-minute, first-time buyer into a loyal customer;
- Collect money for a local charity – Valentine’s Day does not necessarily have to be about romantic love, it can also be about helping others. Pick a charity and launch a Valentine’s Day donations campaign.
If you are looking for inspiration to promote your business or want to see what are the most effective Denver SEO expert marketing strategies today, read on about 7 powerful digital marketing methods.
- Launching new offers and programs
You always have to find something “new” to launch, whether it is a product or a loyalty program. You can also relaunch a program or offer that has been a real success over the past years. Such a method also contributes to customer loyalty.
- Create an affiliate program
If you do not have an affiliate program yet, it is never too late. Affiliate programs are best for distributing the messages and promotions you have, as well as an important way to increase sales.
- Be more active on social networks
If you are one of those people who have a Twitter account that they never use, it might be the time to ask yourself why others use it so actively.
- Smart optimization of a pay-per-click campaign
Optimizing such a campaign based on the right audience and the right keywords can bring traffic focused on your field of activity, and the chances of selling are higher.
- Add videos to your promotion methods
In organic searches, links from Youtube, Vimeo, 220 etc. are displayed first in the results.
- Sending newsletters
Even if many of us reject an e-mail with some content that is not wanted or relevant at the moment, when we need that service or product we immediately remember the newsletter we received.
- Add new content to your website/ blog on a regular basis, to keep it visible and attractive
The future of Digital Marketing is certainly heavily influenced by technology. Big data, artificial intelligence automation and smart technologies are changing the way brands analyze customer data and interact with their audiences. Customers are also becoming more experienced and expect more and more personalized content.
It seems that in order to keep up with the trends and increase conversions in the coming years, an excellent Denver SEO firm substantiates that brands will have to rely more and more on UGS, especially audio and video, in order to distribute it to the target audience.
- A/ B Split testing
SEO testing allows a targeted approach to content changes, as it is proven by statistics
- Artificial intelligence
AI can analyze consumer behavior and search patterns, and use social media data and blog posts to help companies understand how customers search for products and services.
- Algorithmic advertising
Algorithmic advertising means using artificial intelligence to automate ad buying so that you can target an audience as specifically as possible.
Chatbots will continue to be an important part of digital marketing. This AI technology uses instant messaging to communicate in real time, day and night, with customers or site visitors. Surveys show that almost 65% of respondents prefer to exchange messages with chatbots to communicate with the brand. Also, by 2021, it is estimated that 85% of customer service will be provided by chatbots.
Pay per click SEO Denver campaigns are among the most efficient digital marketing strategies, options that can bring results rapidly, providing an almost instant traffic boost on your website. Like any digital marketing technique, PPC campaigns also need careful design and preparation – here are some tips to help you make the most of your investment into PPC:
- Start with research – knowing what keywords are the most frequently used by your target audience to search for the type of products and services that you provide is essential for the success of your PPC campaign, so the first step should be keyword research. Fortunately, there are many efficient, online tools that can help you identify the right keywords;
- Assign a budget – with a pay per click campaign, you will be required to pay each time your targeted keywords are clicked on by an internet user, so you need to keep an eye on your PPC costs all the time to avoid exceeding your budget;
- Create attractive ads – great, professionally written ad copies are essential for any successful PPC campaign. The space at your disposal to captivate attention is very limited, so pay special attention to the headlines, the description lines as well as the display URL.
The digital ecosystem is in continuous change, with new terminology being added to the already vast vocabulary all the time. Here are some important terms that local Get Found Fast SEO digital marketing experts at https://www.getfoundfast.com/ think you should know:
- Behavioral targeting – the process of driving engagement by serving advertising content based on the internet user’s previous web browsing behavior;
- Bounce rate – the percentage of internet users who visit a website, then leave it soon, without visiting the pages of the website, other than the landing page;
- Churn rate – the percentage of website users who cancel or don’t renew their subscription on a website;
- Conversion rate – the percentage of website visitors who have responded positively to the call to action, completing the requested activity, such as filling in a form, providing their e-mail address or purchasing a product or a service;
- Geo targeting – the method used for increasing conversion rates by providing relevant content to internet users based on their geographical location;
- Remarketing – the process of reconnecting with visitors who have not completed the action requested by the website, such as signing up to the company’s newsletter or purchasing a product or a service;
- Viral content – content that becomes very popular very fast, such as videos that get hundreds of thousands of shares overnight.