Google ads have been and will be among the most important marketing tools available to any marketer, small, medium or large alike. Here are the benefits of using Google ads to promote your business:
- Targeting your ads – targeting means that you can choose the audience to which your ads will be showed. With Google ads, you have a variety of features and parameters to use for targeting your ads, including not only the keywords, but the age, location and language of the audience, the types of devices that they use and the day, the time and the frequency of using the internet;
- Cost control – with Google Ads, you can determine the exact budget that you can spend on your ads and you will only pay when someone clicks on your ad;
- Advanced metrics for tracking efficiency – A top Denver SEO firm tells us that Google offers lots of stats, metrics and reports that you can use to determine how successful your ads are as well as to figure out how you can step up the efficiency of your campaign;
- Easy to learn – using Google Ads is a straightforward process that consists of easy to follow prompts and instructions and that anyone can master the first time round.
If you have already invested lots of time and energy into your digital campaign, but the traffic you get on your website is just not what you want it to be, here are the three most common issues that have a negative effect on the success of your strategy:
- No SEO tactic – a good strategy is based on tactics. Before launching your SEO campaign, you need to develop the tactics that will form the foundation for the campaign. A leading Denver SEO expert corroborates that your tactical decisions should include decisions about the platforms on which you will publish you optimized content as well as a link-building tactic;
- Content of unsuitable quality – search engines punish the websites that use duplicate content, therefore using content that is not only informative, attractive and relevant, but also 100% original and unique is essential for any successful traffic growing campaign;
- Not promoting your contents properly – creating good content is not enough, you need to promote it as well. One of the most common SEO mistakes is to think that good content will work on its own on your behalf – don’t make that mistake, share the content that you have been working on so much in your e-mail newsletter, on your blog and publish them on the social media platforms used for advertising your business.
Pay per click is one of the most efficient digital advertising methods used by marketers. The technique involves the publishing of ads and paying for them whenever they get clicked on and only when they get clicked on by internet users. The process of publishing a PPC ad is simple – here is how to use it efficiently:
- Determine the budget – take your time to calculate how much you can afford to spend on your ads, then figure the keywords that you want to structure your ads on. Be prepared that not all keywords cost the same, but you can find help with your calculations via online tools that will give you ideas about how to select efficient keywords;
- Determine your audience – Get Found Fast PPC strategy managers say that creating an accurate buyer persona to target with your ads is very important. Take the time to figure out the time of the day when your target audience is online and determine their age group and geographical locations as well – you can do the profiling with the help of online analytical tools;
- Keep an eye on your campaign all the time – a hands-on attitude is very important for ensuring the success of your PPC campaign. Fortunately, you can find assistance with this aspect as well, in the form of online analytics tools available either for free or for a small monthly fee.
If you have an online business and you are now working on your digital strategy, you surely know how important and effective content marketing is.
Here are the three must-have content types to include into your strategy:
- Videos – according to the statistics, video content is immeasurably more efficient than any kind of written content, that is why any efficient digital campaign includes video clips for introducing the business to the website’s visitors as well as for presenting its products and services. You can further increase the efficiency of your campaign if you use your videos not only on your website, but on social media and video streaming platforms as well;
- Infographics – the type of content is great for breaking the monotony of long, written texts and it is also great for summarizing data in an eye-catching and easy to understand way. A Denver SEO agency with a great reputation affirms that the solution has been increasing in popularity in B2B business models, but today, it is becoming common for B2C as well;
- Case studies – this type of content is great for providing the visitors of your website with insight about your products and services have solved various problems and how they can solve the reader’s problems, too.
With so many great digital marketing agencies around today, selecting the one to hire for your campaign is no small task. Here are some things to do and factors to look for during your search for the perfect agency:
- Figure out what you want – think about the areas that you need your agency to have experience with. Do you need an agency to handle your entire campaign or an agency that is an expert in social media campaigns or in catapulting websites to the first result page? Start assessing particular agencies only when you know what you want;
- Check references – a good Denver SEO expert will provide references. Take the time to check them to figure out whether the agency’s experience is right for you;
- Check reputation – when you have found three or four agencies that might be suitable for what you want, check their reputation on online review sites and forums to find out whether they are reliable;
- Beware of wild promises – whatever you need an agency for, success won’t come overnight, so stay away from agencies that promise you stellar results in a couple of weeks;
- Find out everything about how the agency will handle your project and ask for regular progress reports – you need control over the process, so only work with an agency that is willing to give you that control.
If you are planning to hire a media agency to handle your promotions or SEO campaign, knowing how your agency is designing the strategy to use, how the individual tasks and phases are implemented and how the results are measured and guaranteed are all essential. While honest agencies do not keep these details from their clients, it is a good idea to ask for progress reports regularly. Here are some important questions to ask Denver SEO firm representatives to ensure a transparent relationship with them:
- The strategy – ask for a description regarding the short-term, medium-term and long-term strategy to be implemented to meet the targets that have been set for your campaign;
- Monthly reports – it is a good idea to request monthly reports about what has been accomplished from the planned tasks and what tasks are planned for the following month. The reports should also include the results accomplished, preferably in the form of metrics, such as the number of website visitors converted into customers, the growth in sales figures
- An account of the methods used – ask your agency to explain to you why they consider the selected marketing methods appropriate for reaching out to your target audience.
Search engine optimization still sounds scary for many newcomers to the world of digital marketing, even though the concept is quite simple: publishing high-quality, unique content structured around relevant keywords will improve the targeted website’s ranking on search engine results pages and will increase the traffic towards that website as a result.
SEO strategies come in many different forms, the two principle categories being on-site and off-site SEO. On-site SEO is the practice of using relevant content on the targeted website, while off-page SEO refers to a set of activities performed outside the website to attract traffic to the website.
The most common Denver SEO techniques in on-page SEO include the creation of text content structured around industry-relevant keywords, the creation of URLs that are easy to remember and relevant meta descriptions and technical SEO aimed to improve the website’s quality such as, such as improving the loading speed of the pages. Off-page Denver SEO methods are aimed at either getting the targeted website referred to on other websites or creating content for websites other than the targeted signs, for example by guest posting on other websites.
When designing an SEO strategy, marketers have the option to target a general audience as well as to focus on local searches.
Digital marketing is evolving at tremendous speed, with new techniques and trends appearing all the time. Here some of the strongest trends Get Found Fast professionals want you to know about:
- The implementation of artificial intelligence – AI features are becoming increasingly widespread these days. The implementation requires a detailed analysis of where your business is currently standing and a detailed evaluation of your business goals, but AI solutions, such as chat-bots and customer messaging will save your teams lots of time and money and will also reduce the risk of human errors as well;
- Personalized ads – most internet users say that they are not interested in generic ads, but they appreciate the companies that offers personalized communication based on the preferences submitted;
- Using videos – video marketing is among the hottest trends in digital marketing these days. You can use videos on your website, on your blog as well as on your company’s social networking pages to present your products and services, to provide useful help with specific problems that your customers might encounter and for many other purposes as well;
- Using influencer marketing – advertising your company with the help of celebrities, reputable experts and appreciated bloggers is also a common and successful technique used in digital marketing today.
In the world of digital marketing, experienced SEO Denver consultants confirm that the success of your business depends on the traffic that your website and other online assets receive. In short, the more you appear on the Google results page for a relevant keyword, the more traffic you get.
Your guide to local rankings
1 – Answers to searchers’ questions
Your website needs to answer relevant questions that your visitors have. You need to demonstrate through your web presence (which includes links, your webpage and social media channels that you have the answers they look for.
2 – Google My Business
One thing you have probably noticed during your Google searches is a block of information about a business, on the right side. You may also have seen maps showing locations related to your search, above the search results. Getting a place in these areas requires your business to sign up for a service called Google My Business.
3 – Business directories
Google My Business is not the only solution when it comes to local ranking your business. Adding your site to other business directories contributes to your ranking because search engines find these sites to be trustworthy.
4 – Social networks
Using directories and indexes is good, but that’s just one piece of the puzzle. Your company`s presence in the social media is also important, especially if you are a business-to-consumer company.
YouTube is undeniably among the most popular networking platforms today, one that no marketer can afford to neglect. Here is why you should integrate YouTube into your digital marketing strategy:
- A continuously growing audience – YouTube has a huge and continuously growing number of users, therefore it offers almost unparalleled potentials when it comes to reaching out to your targeted audience;
- The possibility to target specific groups and geo-locations – According to a solutions driven Denver SEO expert, the channel offers the opportunity to select the traits of your targeted audience as well as the geographic location for which your content will be displayed, thus being very efficient in running customized campaigns;
- Low costs – if you have ever tried to place an ad on television, you surely know how forbidding the costs of TV spots are. Posting ads on YouTube, on the other hand, is much more affordable, so much so that even small businesses can afford to use the channel;
- Videos are much more efficient than static images – a short videoclip can convey your message more efficiently than an entire campaign based on pictures. This also means that YouTube videos can boast the efficiency of any ad campaign and it also offers the opportunity to establish a much closer, face-to-face relationship with your targeted audience.