We don’t think it’s necessary to talk about the importance of having a business blog… As you may know, all IT/ Web design/ Online marketing companies have blogs, so the utility of a blog is unquestionable. Every company has a story. Every company has employees, new projects and various situations and activities that it wants to communicate to all those interested. And this is normal, logically thinking, because communication is the key to a company`s successful relationship with its customers.
In this context, the blog is the seller of your company`s stories, but also a great source of keywords for your SEO strategy.
We know that SEO optimization focuses on content. What are the factors to keep in mind when doing SEO and how does the blog help you in this regard? You need to consider its relevance to the readers, its quality, and you need to focus on what readers are looking for. With all of this in mind, profitable Denver SEO company professionals encourage businesses to post content that meets all of these factors in order for Google to index your content and rank you higher in searches.
The problem with a website in this regard is that you do not update content on a daily basis; you just post general information that typically remains unchanged for the long term. On the other side, a blog is a tool that allows you to post different content every day. So, you can follow the trends in SEO and make a keyword plan, and then, through articles, you can optimize your site for each keyword, by writing about it.
The future of Digital Marketing is certainly heavily influenced by technology. Big data, artificial intelligence automation and smart technologies are changing the way brands analyze customer data and interact with their audiences. Customers are also becoming more experienced and expect more and more personalized content.
It seems that in order to keep up with the trends and increase conversions in the coming years, an excellent Denver SEO firm substantiates that brands will have to rely more and more on UGS, especially audio and video, in order to distribute it to the target audience.
- A/ B Split testing
SEO testing allows a targeted approach to content changes, as it is proven by statistics
- Artificial intelligence
AI can analyze consumer behavior and search patterns, and use social media data and blog posts to help companies understand how customers search for products and services.
- Algorithmic advertising
Algorithmic advertising means using artificial intelligence to automate ad buying so that you can target an audience as specifically as possible.
Chatbots will continue to be an important part of digital marketing. This AI technology uses instant messaging to communicate in real time, day and night, with customers or site visitors. Surveys show that almost 65% of respondents prefer to exchange messages with chatbots to communicate with the brand. Also, by 2021, it is estimated that 85% of customer service will be provided by chatbots.
When customers want to buy a product and read the reviews posted by other people, they are guided by 2 things: quantity and quality. The number of reviews posted is directly proportional with the number of people who bought that product and designates the popularity of the product; the rating given by the customers designates the quality of the product.
Almost 65% of customers are more likely to make a purchase that has good reviews published by other customers. Thus, in addition to the price, brand or other details related to the product, the opinion of other customers becomes a factor that influences the decision to buy that product.
The number of reviews published by customers helps to increase the conversion rate. 50 or more reviews per product can mean a 4.6% increase in conversion rate.
The reviews published by customers can produce an average increase of 18% in sales:
- Increased conversion by 11%;
- Increased average order by 2%;
- Increased rate of return of visitors to the site by 5%
Products that contain customer reviews have a conversion rate 12.5% higher than products that do not contain reviews.
In addition to the benefits listed above, reviews play an important role when it comes to SEO (search engine optimization), because they generate unique content on the page. Talk to the SEO GFF experts at https://www.getfoundfast.com/ for more ways to improve your market presence.
Search engine optimization, commonly referred to as SEO, is the process of improving the visibility of a website on search engine results pages and of increasing the traffic to the website. The process is certainly complex and any SEO strategy needs take into consideration not only aspects strictly related to marketing, but also the requirements imposed by search engines.
If you already have an attractive website with great, relevant and informative content on it and you are in the process of designing your SEO strategy, here are some important concepts that you should understand:
- Link building – the number of the links from other websites to your site is among the most important factors used by search engines to determine the ranking given to a website. There are very many methods to increase the number of high-quality links to your site, getting mentioned in reviews and promoting your website on social media are just two; High ranking Denver SEO companies are pros at utilizing these strategies to improve client visibility.
- Quality content – websites are also evaluated based on how relevant and original their contents are. It is not enough to provide information through your contents – your materials also need to respect specific rules imposed by search engines;
- User experience – search engines also evaluate websites based on the experience they offer to visitors by analyzing the behavior of the visitors on the website that is being evaluated.
Having a blog, either as a single site or in conjunction with an e-commerce website, is a great way to share your thoughts, to provide interesting, relevant content to your followers as well as to find new business opportunities. However, many bloggers fail to use their blog to maximize their business potential – if you don’t want to be one of them, here are some tips from Denver SEO marketing professionals to optimize your blog content and to increase your reach:
- Keyword research – if you are an expert of the field that you are blogging about, chances are that you are naturally using the most relevant keywords in your contents already, but even so, doing some research to make sure that you are, indeed, using the right keywords is essential;
- Keyword usage – when you know your most relevant keywords, include them into your titles, your headings and subheadings, in the first and last sentence of your entries as well as in your anchor texts and meta descriptions;
- Use and optimize images – it is not enough to use attractive images on your blog – make sure that you include your relevant keywords into the names that you give to your pictures;
- Offer your readers the option to subscribe to your blog – include a strategically placed RSS feed button to make it easier to your readers to find your latest posts.
The dominant website design trend in 2020 was the usage of dynamic elements, such as 3D components and floating elements to improve user experience and that trend is surely likely to continue in 2021 as well. The following year is likely to come with other new trends as well – here are some that are worth keeping an eye on and using on your website:
- Minimalism – internet users will continue to appreciate sleek, easy to navigate interfaces, free from unnecessary notifications and other clutter;
- Content with a personal touch – storytelling has gradually made its way into website content and it is now a must for any website that wishes to get close to its customers. Adding images and videos is also a way to make your contents easier to relate to. Using handwriting and hand-drawn images is another great way to add that personal touch and to engage your visitors right away;
- Mobile-friendly design – a prominent Denver SEO expert says that the need for mobile-friendly website design will increase, as more and more people use their phones and other mobile devices to access website content. The feature has become so important that Google has included it among their website quality assessing criteria, used for establishing website rankings.
Search engine optimization does not stop when you launch your website and Get Found Fast SEO campaigns do not end when you have reached the desired boost in sales – to achieve lasting success, your website ranking needs to be monitored permanently and you need to keep an eye on changing search engine algorithms as well. Here are some tips to lift your SEO:
- Check your ranking whenever a new update is released – your website ranking is instantly influenced by new updates. If your site ranked on the top of the results page for certain keywords just the other day, but now it occupies a place on the second results page for the same keywords, the reason is probably a change in the assessment system;
- Use metrics – there are lots of online tools that you can use to identify the source of the problem and to be able to address it as quickly as possible. These tools can tell you exactly how many visitors you have had on your website lately, how many of those visitors have been converted to customers, how efficient your keywords are and you can use them to find out many other important metrics as well;
- Make your website mobile-friendly – another important factor used by search engines to rank websites is fluid design. If your website is currently designed only for desktop computers, make it suitable for mobile devices as well.
Pay per click SEO Denver campaigns are among the most efficient digital marketing strategies, options that can bring results rapidly, providing an almost instant traffic boost on your website. Like any digital marketing technique, PPC campaigns also need careful design and preparation – here are some tips to help you make the most of your investment into PPC:
- Start with research – knowing what keywords are the most frequently used by your target audience to search for the type of products and services that you provide is essential for the success of your PPC campaign, so the first step should be keyword research. Fortunately, there are many efficient, online tools that can help you identify the right keywords;
- Assign a budget – with a pay per click campaign, you will be required to pay each time your targeted keywords are clicked on by an internet user, so you need to keep an eye on your PPC costs all the time to avoid exceeding your budget;
- Create attractive ads – great, professionally written ad copies are essential for any successful PPC campaign. The space at your disposal to captivate attention is very limited, so pay special attention to the headlines, the description lines as well as the display URL.
The end of year holiday season is the most important period of the year for many marketers. To make the most of the great selling opportunities, many Denver SEO agency experts launch festive campaigns – if you are planning to have such a campaign, too, here are some tips for you:
- Start early – the earlier you can launch your campaign, the better. Starting the planning and the implementation phase as early as possible will allow you to make important decisions related to the advertising materials, to the products involved in your promotions and to your marketing budget without being pressed for time;
- Include an online campaign – adding Denver SEO agency online marketing solutions to your in-store promotions and campaigns is the best way to step up your game;
- Use social media – social networking platforms offer you the opportunity to reach out to your customers directly. Communication through social media can also help you prepare your campaign by helping you identify the products that your customers are interested in the most;
- Assess the demand and stock up – running out of the products included in your festive promotions before the holidays is embarrassing and bad marketing, so make sure that your inventory is properly sized to meet the demand you generate with your campaign.
The winter holidays are usually the busiest, most lucrative period of the year for e-commerce websites, an opportunity to reach out to a larger customer base and to sell more than during the rest of the year. This also means that the period before the holidays is the best time of the year to implement a digital holiday marketing campaign – here are some tips from a highly recommended Denver SEO company:
- Start as early as you can – ideally, planning for the winter holidays should start in September;
- Run a contest – people just love to take part in contests, even in ones that do not promise extravagant, luxury prizes. Organize the contest around your products and services and announce it not only on your website, but in e-mails and on social media as well;
- Stock up on your most popular products – launching a promotion and realizing that you have run out of the promotional products after a couple of days is embarrassing, so make sure that you have the right holiday inventory;
- Turn to an influencer – using an influencer and content that promotes your company in a way that does not serve marketing purposes too obviously in your campaign is among the most efficient ways to run successful marketing campaigns.