A personalized domain name is essential for successful online branding – whether you are a service provider, a retailer or you have a blog on which you share your thoughts and experiences with your followers, the domain name is a key element that will help your audience find you. Here are the benefits of using a personalized domain name:
- Easy to remember – a good domain name, kept simple and free from special characters, will help your audience find you easily and directly, without having to spend long searching for your website or blog;
- More efficient branding – a correctly formulated, but compact domain name can reflect your brand’s personality as well as your message, providing lots of information about your business and creating a mental image of what your products or services are like even before your visitors start reading your contents;
- A way to help with your SEO efforts – A Denver SEO expert affirms that search engines reward unique, easy to remember domain names and tend to rank these domains higher on results pages; Learn more about this here – https://www.getfoundfast.com/.
- Inspiring credibility – domain names usually come with e-mail addresses that use the domain name, which will inspire trust and will make it easier for your customers to reach out to you.
In the world of digital marketing, experienced SEO Denver consultants confirm that the success of your business depends on the traffic that your website and other online assets receive. In short, the more you appear on the Google results page for a relevant keyword, the more traffic you get.
Your guide to local rankings
1 – Answers to searchers’ questions
Your website needs to answer relevant questions that your visitors have. You need to demonstrate through your web presence (which includes links, your webpage and social media channels that you have the answers they look for.
2 – Google My Business
One thing you have probably noticed during your Google searches is a block of information about a business, on the right side. You may also have seen maps showing locations related to your search, above the search results. Getting a place in these areas requires your business to sign up for a service called Google My Business.
3 – Business directories
Google My Business is not the only solution when it comes to local ranking your business. Adding your site to other business directories contributes to your ranking because search engines find these sites to be trustworthy.
4 – Social networks
Using directories and indexes is good, but that’s just one piece of the puzzle. Your company`s presence in the social media is also important, especially if you are a business-to-consumer company.
Innovative Denver SEO agency pros confirm that when it comes to any local SEO strategy, an essential first step is to claim and verify the registration of your local business with Google My Business. Using GMB can prove to be very helpful for increasing your chances of appearing in Google Local Finder, Local Pack, Google Maps, and organic rankings in general. Eligible local businesses can apply for this registration for free and include information about their business, such as address, phone number, working hours, types of payment etc.
Many local companies claim their GMB listing but soon forget about it, although there are a number of features that Google offers to optimize your listing and ranking your local business.
- If you organize an event (such as a webinar or a seminar), you can create an Event Post using a date, as well as start and end time, then add the link to the registration page.
- Do you have a sale, during a certain period of the year? Create a “Sale” Event Post.
- Do you have an interesting blog post? Add a short description and a link to it.
- Do you have a new product you want to present? Display an image of it and post information about where people can make the purchase.
- Do you want to spread the joy of the holidays? Post a specific message.
Many websites fail within a few years of launch. These are sites that do not contribute to the company’s portfolio, do not generate new customers and are slowly heading towards stagnation. This is how we end up wondering… Why do they fail? There may be different reasons, but the main ones are the following:
- Content is not updated regularly. Browsing through websites, you will find many that have, in their “Blog” or “News” sections, articles posted years ago. This does nothing but drive the visitors off the website. Rather than having a section for articles that you never update, it is better to limit yourself to a presentation website.
- Bad photos. The size and placement of the images matters to the visitor. A website created 4-5 years ago is prone to the risk that browsers will not display anymore the correct position of its photos. Who likes to browse a disorganized website, with code errors? – Nobody.
- Bad product presentation. You may not sell the best products, but you need to detail each product so that the potential customer knows what he/ she is buying. If you do not do this, your website will not be successful.
- Poor web design. The aspect of the site is also important. An unaesthetic and disorganized website will certainly not make visitors come back. Take your business to the next level by talking to a locally recognized Denver SEO company for excellent website development, digital marketing, and SEO advice support.
When you build your business website, beyond the design and buttons, it is necessary to have certain pages containing mandatory information. These are required by current legislation, and, on the other hand, it is good to keep your customers close and informed at all times.
So, in short, website designers from Get Found Fast encourage you to make sure your website has the following elements:
- Company identification data – name, registration numbers, including share capital, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Delivery methods – own or external couriers, post office etc. and payment methods – online, through a specific electronic payment processor, cash on delivery etc.
- Information about the legal warranty and, optionally, about the commercial warranty (the one you offer in addition to the legal warranty), returning options, after-sales services etc.
- An SSL certificate – the security certificate is absolutely mandatory for sites that process online payments or collect customer information.
- A mobile version of the website, to meet the needs of users who surf using their mobile phones.
- Google Analytics – has everything you need to measure the customers` behavior and traffic on your website.
Many people want to be better at work, and when they fail it is because they are fundamentally wrong about how they approach performance.
The first mistake you make when you want to improve your professional performance is that you only focus on how you invest your time and energy. In an article published by Harvard Business Review, it is said that, in order to increase performance, it is important to focus on how you recharge your energy, not just on how you consume it.
A second mistake people make is that, in order to increase their performance, they focus only on thinking, respectively on their mind. Studies on athletes show that, to be successful, you need to be physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually balanced. In other words, even if you are able to perform even without having a balanced life, you will only be able to reach your maximum potential when you get a good ritual of recharging and consuming energy, on all levels.
This rule known as the “Pareto” principle says that 80 percent of your total results or income is earned from 20 percent of your work; in other words, 20 percent of the time you spend every day on your work brings 80 percent of your results. So, what about increasing those 20 percent and get more results? Let Get Found Fast, a top Denver SEO firm, show you how to optimize your 20% time and energy, and boost individual and company results too.
The COVID-19 crisis has redefined the functioning of economies and societies, but at the same time, it has been the basis for a set of innovations that have emerged in these conditions and are expected to define the next decade.
Trends that will shape small business in 2021 include:
- Collective change: The way we work, buy, learn, socialize, educate and care for our health has changed for many of us, and small businesses need to look for new ways and offer new experiences to interact with people.
- Do-it-yourself innovation: Everyone wants better solutions, and the era in which a brand was expected to come up with solutions is in transition to one in which brands create new conditions aimed at personal innovation.
- The contract between the employer and the employee changes, starting from many situations that have arisen due to the pandemic – for example, who decides what people wear in their own homes, during a video call related to work, or who is responsible for ensuring the right of employees to privacy.
- Fluid infrastructure: As the way people purchase products and relate to services has changed radically, small businesses need to develop their agility and resilience so that they can adapt quickly to change. Changes are expected to continue in the future, often driven by sustainability.
- Challenging empathy: People care more and more about how brands express their values. Therefore, small businesses must make an effort to manage the stories that their brands tell, to prioritize the topics and behaviors that matter most.
Let knowledgeable Denver SEO companies, like Get Found Fast, create a customer focused marketing and branding strategy for your business.
Create your Google Analytics account.
Access the official Google Analytics page and click on the Create an account link. You should create a Google Account that can be accessed even with a non-Gmail email address.
Set the tracking code.
After registering as a Google Analytics user, you will be redirected to a page where your tracking code is located. That code must be entered in the site source, by the developer you are working with, or in a predefined field.
Exclude internal IPs.
This can be done from the Admin/ All Filters/ New Filter menu, from where you select the following options from the dropdown menus:
“Exclude”> “traffic from the IP addresses”> “that are equal to”. Then enter the IP you want to exclude.
Set up custom alerts.
Link your Google Adwords and Google Webmaster Tools accounts to your Analytics account. This helps you to monitor more easily the performance of your campaigns, to figure out when they need to be improved and what actions must be taken in this regard.
In order to really measure the performance of a website, you must set clear objectives (SMART). From the Admin/ View/ Goals menu you can add a maximum of 20 goals.
Site search – The setting is made from the menu Admin/ View Settings/ Site Search Tracking, where search parameters must be entered in the Query.
If you have additional questions, we suggest you talk to experienced Denver SEO analysts at Get Found Fast. As a full service digital marketing agency, they can help you create and manage your online marketing plan.
- Video content will become even more popular, in 2021. At the beginning of the year, globally, video content was watched, on average, 2.6 million hours a week; in April, video content consumption is expected to reach 5.7 million hours per week. Obviously, users consume more and more video content; from posts to stories and ads, they have a much higher engagement in the video form.
- Live streaming will also become more and more popular, considering that it represents the way to make most events possible, at least during the pandemic. Also, more and more video conferencing platforms will be connected to Facebook, so that they will be broadcast live.
- The number of eCommerce consumers will increase. In 2020, it was about 43%, but is expected to reach 56% by 2025.
- Stories will be a must do for any influencers, micro influencers but also brands. They increase the brand’s notoriety and humanize it. Also, through them, you can interact with your potential customers and create opinion polls.
- Humanization of brands is another trend to watch for, in 2021. People like to buy from other people, so brands that understand that transparency, authenticity and vulnerability are part of the smart marketing strategy in 2021, will win the hearts of their potential customers.
Find out how social media can add value to your business marketing plan. Check out this company at https://www.getfoundfast.com/. Since 2007, Get Found Fast professionals have established themselves as one of the best rated SEO companies and Google Partners in Colorado. Let their experts show you how to use social media to your advantage.
YouTube is undeniably among the most popular networking platforms today, one that no marketer can afford to neglect. Here is why you should integrate YouTube into your digital marketing strategy:
- A continuously growing audience – YouTube has a huge and continuously growing number of users, therefore it offers almost unparalleled potentials when it comes to reaching out to your targeted audience;
- The possibility to target specific groups and geo-locations – According to a solutions driven Denver SEO expert, the channel offers the opportunity to select the traits of your targeted audience as well as the geographic location for which your content will be displayed, thus being very efficient in running customized campaigns;
- Low costs – if you have ever tried to place an ad on television, you surely know how forbidding the costs of TV spots are. Posting ads on YouTube, on the other hand, is much more affordable, so much so that even small businesses can afford to use the channel;
- Videos are much more efficient than static images – a short videoclip can convey your message more efficiently than an entire campaign based on pictures. This also means that YouTube videos can boast the efficiency of any ad campaign and it also offers the opportunity to establish a much closer, face-to-face relationship with your targeted audience.