Google My Business is a free service created by Google to help local businesses get more exposure, making the Google My Business profile you create for your enterprise an excellent tool to gain visibility on the search engine. However, Google is not the only search engine that you should focus on – Bing, Yahoo and Baidu are also important platforms that should not be disregarded.
Most important search engines and some upcoming ones offer services similar to Google My Business. Google is certainly dominating the market, but with so many people using other platforms and with most of these platforms offering their own, equally user-friendly local search tools, it would be a pity not to benefit from the advertising opportunities available. Some search engines, including Bing and Yahoo, offer the option to import Google My Business profiles with a few clicks, saving you time by not requiring you to create business profiles each time you start include a new search engine into your campaign. Premier Denver SEO firm experts confirm that search engines usually have their own criteria and algorithms to rank websites, but the principles they used are roughly the same as in the case of Google and the ranking already achieved by your profile on Google will also be taken into consideration on the new search engine.
Ideally, SEO strategies should include a combination of well-chosen on-site and off-site methods, the combination of the two approaches being the best way to maximize your website’s exposure and, with the increased exposure, to increase the traffic the site attracts. However, implementing SEO-focused on-site changes can improve website ranking and exposure to a certain extent, even when they are used as a stand-alone strategy.
Here are some tips from successful Denver SEO companies:
- Understand how search engine algorithms work and keep an eye on changes – the ranking criteria used by search engines to evaluate content are constantly changing to keep quality levels high. Familiarize yourself with current requirements and check regularly for changes;
- Use the right content and structure – use your main keyword in the headline, in the first paragraph of your text as well as in the last one. Using subtitles with tags and text organized into paragraphs are also great ways to earn the appreciation of search engines and to obtain higher ranking for your website;
- Use images and videos – visual materials speak louder than words and search engines award better ranking to content with original images and clips. Make sure that the titles of the visual materials include relevant keywords.
Search engines such as Google use multiple criteria to evaluate websites and to determine their rankings, one of those criteria being related to the originality of the content published.
When search engines evaluate internet contents, they look not only at texts – they also consider video and audio materials as well as images and graphics, then they determine how relevant they are based on many aspects, one of the most important qualities being originality. The most important criteria used by Google to evaluate the quality of contents include usefulness, informativity, originality and the content’s capability to initiate engagement. Out of all the requirements perhaps originality is the feature that has the highest potential in distinguishing websites, it is what makes a website truly unique.
According to Get Found Fast digital marketing and SEO experts (https://www.getfoundfast.com/), unique, original content is highly valued by search engines, and such content is instantly rewarded with higher rankings. Original materials also enable your website to achieve an authoritative position in your niche and to become a credible and reliable source of information. An authoritative website that is at the top of the results for relevant searches will attract more traffic to your website, which is the ultimate goal of any search engine optimization effort and strategy.
Google ads have been and will be among the most important marketing tools available to any marketer, small, medium or large alike. Here are the benefits of using Google ads to promote your business:
- Targeting your ads – targeting means that you can choose the audience to which your ads will be showed. With Google ads, you have a variety of features and parameters to use for targeting your ads, including not only the keywords, but the age, location and language of the audience, the types of devices that they use and the day, the time and the frequency of using the internet;
- Cost control – with Google Ads, you can determine the exact budget that you can spend on your ads and you will only pay when someone clicks on your ad;
- Advanced metrics for tracking efficiency – A top Denver SEO firm tells us that Google offers lots of stats, metrics and reports that you can use to determine how successful your ads are as well as to figure out how you can step up the efficiency of your campaign;
- Easy to learn – using Google Ads is a straightforward process that consists of easy to follow prompts and instructions and that anyone can master the first time round.
If you have already invested lots of time and energy into your digital campaign, but the traffic you get on your website is just not what you want it to be, here are the three most common issues that have a negative effect on the success of your strategy:
- No SEO tactic – a good strategy is based on tactics. Before launching your SEO campaign, you need to develop the tactics that will form the foundation for the campaign. A leading Denver SEO expert corroborates that your tactical decisions should include decisions about the platforms on which you will publish you optimized content as well as a link-building tactic;
- Content of unsuitable quality – search engines punish the websites that use duplicate content, therefore using content that is not only informative, attractive and relevant, but also 100% original and unique is essential for any successful traffic growing campaign;
- Not promoting your contents properly – creating good content is not enough, you need to promote it as well. One of the most common SEO mistakes is to think that good content will work on its own on your behalf – don’t make that mistake, share the content that you have been working on so much in your e-mail newsletter, on your blog and publish them on the social media platforms used for advertising your business.
If you have a business conducted entirely online or you are relying on your business website to attract customers to your physical store or to use your services, choosing the type of content to use on your pages is very important. Website content being so diversified, it can be difficult to select the right types, so here are the three most efficient content categories to use in your digital strategy:
- Videos – images speak louder than words and videos are even better at conveying your message. Videos can be used to present your business and your products, to provide help with usage as well as to announce new launches or important events;
- Testimonials – before we choose a provider of services or a supplier, we usually check out what others think of the business that we are planning to turn to. Testimonials provide exactly that type of information – the opinions of previous customers. SEO Denver experts confirm that having this type of content on your website is a great method to inspire trust and to increase your customer base;
- Personalized advertising – delivering marketing content to interested internet users is also a great way to attract new customers. Personalization is key – we all know how annoying it can be to receive irrelevant marketing messages, so make sure to send them only to people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Pay per click is one of the most efficient digital advertising methods used by marketers. The technique involves the publishing of ads and paying for them whenever they get clicked on and only when they get clicked on by internet users. The process of publishing a PPC ad is simple – here is how to use it efficiently:
- Determine the budget – take your time to calculate how much you can afford to spend on your ads, then figure the keywords that you want to structure your ads on. Be prepared that not all keywords cost the same, but you can find help with your calculations via online tools that will give you ideas about how to select efficient keywords;
- Determine your audience – Get Found Fast PPC strategy managers say that creating an accurate buyer persona to target with your ads is very important. Take the time to figure out the time of the day when your target audience is online and determine their age group and geographical locations as well – you can do the profiling with the help of online analytical tools;
- Keep an eye on your campaign all the time – a hands-on attitude is very important for ensuring the success of your PPC campaign. Fortunately, you can find assistance with this aspect as well, in the form of online analytics tools available either for free or for a small monthly fee.
If you have an online business and you are now working on your digital strategy, you surely know how important and effective content marketing is.
Here are the three must-have content types to include into your strategy:
- Videos – according to the statistics, video content is immeasurably more efficient than any kind of written content, that is why any efficient digital campaign includes video clips for introducing the business to the website’s visitors as well as for presenting its products and services. You can further increase the efficiency of your campaign if you use your videos not only on your website, but on social media and video streaming platforms as well;
- Infographics – the type of content is great for breaking the monotony of long, written texts and it is also great for summarizing data in an eye-catching and easy to understand way. A Denver SEO agency with a great reputation affirms that the solution has been increasing in popularity in B2B business models, but today, it is becoming common for B2C as well;
- Case studies – this type of content is great for providing the visitors of your website with insight about your products and services have solved various problems and how they can solve the reader’s problems, too.
We are a Denver SEO company that specializes in local seo. Get Found Fast offers affordable packages for small business owners looking to get found fast. Our goal is to make your website rank on the first page of Google and other search engines so you can start getting more customers. Check out our services and contact us today! GetFoundFastDenver.com
Website traffic analysis tools are essential for determining the success rate of your online marketing efforts as well as for identifying the campaign elements that are not as efficient as you expected them. Fortunately, according to valued Denver SEO company services, there are many great tools that you can use – here are some:
- Google Analytics – one of the best and most popular free traffic analysis tools is used by almost all websites. It provides complex metrics, from ranking your keywords in terms of their capability to bring visitors to your site to various reports that will help you find out more about your visitors, about the quality of your contents;
- Clicky – another service used widely, Clicky is free when used on one website. The platform offers a simple, easy to use dashboard that allows you to view all your real-time metrics in one place;
- Chartbeat – the service is free to use for a month, then you can choose from several plans, the cheapest subscription being available for only $9.95. The service provides constant analysis and accurate, real-time data about how successful your website is;
- Mint – available for a monthly fee of $30 per website, the tool gives you lots of stats, including some that are unique to the platform.