Search engine optimization, commonly referred to as SEO, is the process of improving the visibility of a website on search engine results pages and of increasing the traffic to the website. The process is certainly complex and any SEO strategy needs take into consideration not only aspects strictly related to marketing, but also the requirements imposed by search engines.
If you already have an attractive website with great, relevant and informative content on it and you are in the process of designing your SEO strategy, here are some important concepts that you should understand:
- Link building – the number of the links from other websites to your site is among the most important factors used by search engines to determine the ranking given to a website. There are very many methods to increase the number of high-quality links to your site, getting mentioned in reviews and promoting your website on social media are just two; High ranking Denver SEO companies are pros at utilizing these strategies to improve client visibility.
- Quality content – websites are also evaluated based on how relevant and original their contents are. It is not enough to provide information through your contents – your materials also need to respect specific rules imposed by search engines;
- User experience – search engines also evaluate websites based on the experience they offer to visitors by analyzing the behavior of the visitors on the website that is being evaluated.
Search engine optimization does not stop when you launch your website and Get Found Fast SEO campaigns do not end when you have reached the desired boost in sales – to achieve lasting success, your website ranking needs to be monitored permanently and you need to keep an eye on changing search engine algorithms as well. Here are some tips to lift your SEO:
- Check your ranking whenever a new update is released – your website ranking is instantly influenced by new updates. If your site ranked on the top of the results page for certain keywords just the other day, but now it occupies a place on the second results page for the same keywords, the reason is probably a change in the assessment system;
- Use metrics – there are lots of online tools that you can use to identify the source of the problem and to be able to address it as quickly as possible. These tools can tell you exactly how many visitors you have had on your website lately, how many of those visitors have been converted to customers, how efficient your keywords are and you can use them to find out many other important metrics as well;
- Make your website mobile-friendly – another important factor used by search engines to rank websites is fluid design. If your website is currently designed only for desktop computers, make it suitable for mobile devices as well.
SEO is among the marketing areas that have seen the fastest development in the last five years. Many of the changes have been brought about by the continuously changing search engine guidelines and there are some that have emerged as the result of the increasing demand for quality. Here are some aspects of SEO that have undergone lots of transformation:
- The definition of good content – the criteria for what accounts for good content and what doesn’t have changed a lot. Methods such as keyword stuffing or spams that were not viewed very badly in the past are now unacceptable, the direction of change in Denver SEO techniques certainly being one that favors high quality content;
- Link building techniques – the way that backlinks are evaluated by the search engine has also changed, giving more importance to and rewarding transparency and honest techniques;
- The importance of local searches – today, local directories play multiple, very important roles, refining search results and returning more relevant results for queries. The current state of affairs is the result of ongoing change – five years ago, the internet user’s location wasn’t paid so much attention to, therefore searches for local products and services were not even nearly as efficient as they are today,
If you are running an e-commerce business, you surely want your website to rank as high as possible for your most relevant keywords. To achieve those high rankings, you need to be up to date with the most recent changes in SEO requirements imposed by major search engines – here is how to do that:
- Check search engine updates regularly – major search engines like Google announce critical updates and important changes in time. Check those updates and implement the changes deemed necessary to ensure your website’s compliance with the new rules and requirements;
- Make use of free online tools – Google and other search engines provide many analytical tools that can help you assess the quality of your online contents as well as the efficiency of your SEO efforts. Many of these great tools are available for free and there are some that come for a small fee;
Hire a Denver SEO company professional – outsourcing the task of monitoring requirements and implementing the corresponding changes will help you focus your energies on achieving more success in your business by giving you more time and by relieving you of the burden to learn aspects of Denver SEO company strategies and of having to implement the necessary changes on your website on your own.
Both traditional and digital marketing has distinct benefits, but digital campaigns come with advantages that convince more and more companies to shift their focus and to rely more on the power of the internet.
Here are some important benefits of digital marketing that you should know about:
- Reaching out to a much wider audience – with internet access becoming more and more easily available all over the world, digital advertising ensures that you can reach to a much wider audience than you would be able to through traditional marketing channels;
- Results are measurable – the internet offers a wide range of tools that you can use to measure the efficiency of your digital campaign. These tools can give you a detailed picture of how well your campaign is doing and can help you adjust the direction of your campaign if any of the methods used fail to deliver the expected results;
- Direct contact with your audience – engaging into direct conversation with your audience is the best way to build a strong, lasting relationship with your customers. Most SEO Denver digital marketing campaigns today include the usage of social media platforms that can help you with exactly that: starting and entertaining direct conversations with your buyers and clients and helping them make buying decisions by providing information.
Your email inbox is so full that you still have unread messages from last week, your research and presentation due in a couple of days would require 100-hour workdays and you are supposed to be at home for hours – if the scenario seems familiar, you probably need tools and methods to decrease your workload.
While these tools and methods are not intended to decrease the number of projects that you are charged with, busy Get Found Fast professionals recommend that they can help a lot with the management of those projects:
- Use your email client to the fullest – the client that you use probably has lots of features that help you stay on top of your messages and tasks. Take your time to get to know the tool that you are using and to configure it in a way to make that email client really work for you;
- Maintain your desktop – keeping files on your desktop will slow your computer and will lead to chaos in which you cannot find anything. Take your time to create a file organization system on your computer and don’t be afraid to archive whatever you don’t use. Spend some time every month maintaining your system – files have a way of multiplying that takes time and energy to stop.
Many bloggers today are of the opinion that directing high-quality, organic traffic towards their blog is becoming increasingly difficult – if you are one of these bloggers, here are some tips to make the process easier for you:
- Use images and videos and label them properly – blogging is not only about sharing text content with your readers. The statistics show that the posts that include images or videos get almost 100% more views than the ones that don’t, especially if those images or videos record real-life events. However, search engines still read words, not images, so naming your pics and clips properly is essential, too;
- Pay attention to your headlines – it is not easy to come up with headlines that summarize the content of blog posts in an attractive and relevant way, but it is essential. Try to include the principle keyword of the entry into the first part of the headline and limit the length of your headlines to 6-8, maximum 12 words;
- Publish posts regularly – proactive Denver SEO companies confirm that the statistics show that the blogs that post at least three entries per week get about 3-4 times more traffic than the ones that feature fewer new posts and search engines also appreciate more frequent posts.
For small businesses, the importance of SEO cannot be overemphasized. Not only does it help you identify keywords and develop brand knowledge, but it also helps entrepreneurs present their brand to a larger audience. There are many mechanisms available that help small businesses to even the playing field and make a profit from their online business.
Thanks to Get Found Fast SEO optimization you can create the portrait of your ideal client
This means that business owners can find out who their average customers are (with the help of tools like Google Analytics) – know the age and gender of each customer, the time they spent visiting the site and many other useful information that help taking good business decisions. You can even look at your site through the eyes of the customers.
SEO optimization has a lower price than offline advertising
This is a huge advantage for small businesses that cannot afford to invest too much in advertising. Unlike TV and Radio ads, SEO optimization is an ongoing process, its purpose being to bring you to the top and keep you in that position.
The cost for a full TV advertising campaign starts at a few thousand dollars, plus the cost of production!
Other unique advantages of SEO optimization for small businesses
- Brand recognition
- Improved image of the company
- More traffic
SEO can be a very difficult process for those who do not do this as daily work. The rules are constantly changing, and this causes people to struggle to find the best “new” techniques.
Presented by the pros at Get Found Fast (https://www.getfoundfast.com/), here are strategies to use right now.
1.Usability – a priority
Your visitors are attracted by clear, clean and focused presentations, so make sure your site is user-friendly, to keep people interested for a longer period of time. When creating a site, you must include as many elements as possible that have the potential to improve the main purpose of your business.
- Different types of keywords
Most people know nowadays that keywords define what a site content is about. You must identify the right keywords to target a certain audience. You can choose from keywords that define your site, GEO targeting keywords or product keywords.
Google promotes user safety, and HTTPS URLs provide a much more secure experience for site visitors compared to regular HTTP.
You can opt for adding Schema.org to your site, because it will help you improve the snippets used in the SERP. It will also tell search engines about the location of your reviews, videos and more.
- Create relevant and quality content
Content plays a huge role in SEO. It must be original, constant and based on the relevant keywords.
Google is a huge search engine of a complexity that is hard to comprehend, that’s why it launches updates very frequently – only in 2019, the number of those updates exceeded 3,000. However, not all of these updates involve modifications and changes that have very significant effects, the ones that do being called Google core updates and being launched less frequently. The effects of these core updates are instantly noticeable to internet users because they significantly change their search engine experience as well as to website owners, as in some cases, they might see their website’s rankings as well as its traffic decrease.
If you want to make sure that your website is safeguarded from the negative effects of the next core update, here are some tips from Denver SEO agency google experts:
- Always provide quality content – Google has very specific guidelines about the features of quality content. To avoid being ranked back, make sure that your website content respects those guidelines;
- Build high quality backlinks – your backlink profile is an important factor used by Google to evaluate your website, so implement an efficient backlink building strategy before the next core update;
- Don’t procrastinate – any change of direction in your SEO strategy takes time to bring results, so don’t wait, start improving your SEO and check the applicable Google guidelines regularly.