Having a blog, either as a single site or in conjunction with an e-commerce website, is a great way to share your thoughts, to provide interesting, relevant content to your followers as well as to find new business opportunities. However, many bloggers fail to use their blog to maximize their business potential – if you don’t want to be one of them, here are some tips from Denver SEO marketing professionals to optimize your blog content and to increase your reach:
- Keyword research – if you are an expert of the field that you are blogging about, chances are that you are naturally using the most relevant keywords in your contents already, but even so, doing some research to make sure that you are, indeed, using the right keywords is essential;
- Keyword usage – when you know your most relevant keywords, include them into your titles, your headings and subheadings, in the first and last sentence of your entries as well as in your anchor texts and meta descriptions;
- Use and optimize images – it is not enough to use attractive images on your blog – make sure that you include your relevant keywords into the names that you give to your pictures;
- Offer your readers the option to subscribe to your blog – include a strategically placed RSS feed button to make it easier to your readers to find your latest posts.
SEO is among the marketing areas that have seen the fastest development in the last five years. Many of the changes have been brought about by the continuously changing search engine guidelines and there are some that have emerged as the result of the increasing demand for quality. Here are some aspects of SEO that have undergone lots of transformation:
- The definition of good content – the criteria for what accounts for good content and what doesn’t have changed a lot. Methods such as keyword stuffing or spams that were not viewed very badly in the past are now unacceptable, the direction of change in Denver SEO techniques certainly being one that favors high quality content;
- Link building techniques – the way that backlinks are evaluated by the search engine has also changed, giving more importance to and rewarding transparency and honest techniques;
- The importance of local searches – today, local directories play multiple, very important roles, refining search results and returning more relevant results for queries. The current state of affairs is the result of ongoing change – five years ago, the internet user’s location wasn’t paid so much attention to, therefore searches for local products and services were not even nearly as efficient as they are today,
Including videos into your SEO strategy is an excellent, efficient way to make your contents more personal and to prove to search engines that your contents are interesting and relevant.
Here is how those materials can boost your search engine rankings and gain appreciation for your site:
- Combine text and visuals – text descriptions of your products and services is essential, but providing videos about them is an even better, easier to understand way to attract customer interest and to earn the appreciation of search engines as well;
- A better user experience – according to statistics, people spend more time on websites that have videos that on sites that have only text, so videos are a great way to improve user experience. Strong Denver SEO specialists will tell you that a great video educates and entertains the viewer and will encourage your viewers to come back to your website for guidance and information, therefore videos are great for increasing the loyalty of your audience as well;
- More backlinks – the number and the quality of your backlinks is an essential parameter used by search engine algorithms while evaluating websites. As people are more willing to share videos than plain text, using videos is a very efficient way to generate high-quality, organic backlinks toward your site.
Hiring an Denver SEO agency to take positioning actions and improve traffic is essential if you want to stand out from the competition. Learning some basics is easy and accessible, but getting fruitful results and a high level of visibility is not so easy to achieve.
The Denver SEO account manager has an essential role for the smooth running of an SEO campaign and for creating an honest and long-lasting relationship with the partners. Basically, they represent the direct contact person between the client and the whole team.
As the activities in a SEO campaign are performed, a Denver SEO account manager will send to the partners all the activities carried out as well as the results. It is very important, at this stage, for the account manager to be able to transmit to the clients, as clearly as possible, all this information explained.
Communications of this type are usually performed on a weekly base. At the same time, each month, the Denver SEO account manager sends to the partners a detailed report with the progress of the campaign, with the data found in the internal DWF applications for SEO campaign monitoring and activity management.
Although reporting is probably not a favorite task for anyone, we believe that a report keeps everyone on the same page and, in this way, everyone has all the necessary information: the general progress of the campaign, the actions that have were made during the reporting period, the evolution of visibility compared to the competition, etc.
Advertising in the local or national printed media, on television and radio and combining these ads and commercial spots with digital advertising is usually the ideal marketing mix. However, both traditional and digital advertising are complex processes that take knowledge and experience to do well. Each form of advertising and each type of media requires specific and specialized knowledge, which also means that a digital marketing specialist might know exactly how to design and implement an online advertising campaign company, but they might not know how to shoot a commercial spot and vice versa, a marketing specialist who has been running successful campaigns in traditional media might have no idea how to create a successful digital campaign.
However, you can still have the best of both worlds – here are some tips from a talented Denver SEO expert :
- Choose a large agency – many large marketing companies have separate departments with experts who specialize in various types of media. You will probably not have one account manager to handle your ads published in traditional outlets as well as your digital campaign, but two, one specialist for each;
- Choose two agencies that collaborate – synchronization is key for the success of any marketing effort, so if you cannot find what you need from one company, hire two, but make sure they collaborate during the design as well as in the implementation phase.
SEO agencies are on the rise nowadays when every business tries to become more visible online. They offer site optimization, improve your Google positions and help you promote your brand in Social Media. However, you must know how to choose an experienced agency as your partner, with a portfolio of satisfied clients.
When you start to look for a professional SEO agency, you must consider these essential aspects:
- Look for Denver SEO references. Find out how long they have been on the market, which their customers are or have been and what results they have obtained for them. This gives you a very good idea of its ability to handle your business.
- Check the website of the agency. The better it looks and is optimized, the more you can be sure that the agency is professional and experienced, focused on quality SEO services.
- Choosing the lowest price often proves to be a detrimental approach. Instead, it is best to be guided by the positive results of a SEO agency.
- Make sure the agency you understands correctly your business as well as the industry in which you operate. You should also be aware that no professional agency can guarantee quick results. Short-term strategies will affect your Internet visibility in future Google algorithm updates.
Setting up a Facebook page does not cost you anything, apart from the time you are willing to invest in keeping it updated, communicating with customers and fans, posting relevant content or linking it to your actual website.
Creating your Facebook business is not so hard. Per Denver SEO social media pros, first of all, you need to get on Facebook, namely to have a personal account to link with your page. You need to choose the type of page you want to create, and then to introduce the details of your business.
Secondly, you need to select some images to use for your page. They need to match the optimum Facebook sizes, in order to make the most out of this feature for your business page.
Completing your page info is yet another major step for creating a powerful Facebook business page. This needs to include a description of your activities, aims and intentions, contact information and other extra options that are available to you.
Your brand name can be used as the name for your page. At any rate, this name needs to be search- friendly and appealing.
Another essential step is to create a call-to-action button, which enables customers to contact you, purchase your products and, in general, interact with your business.
Marketing no longer consists of ads published in printed media, billboards, commercial spots on TV or radio and flyers handed out in the street – while these traditional methods are still used and they are also efficient, their high costs encouraged marketers to turn to other media. The rapid growth in the number of internet users that started decades ago has radically transformed the way marketing is done today and has made digital advertising the most efficient method possible.
Denver SEO digital marketing strategies offer numerous unique benefits to small and large companies alike – here are some:
- Direct interaction with potential and actual customers and more accurate knowledge of their preferences;
- A global marketplace – the digital world has no geographical borders, you can reach out to audiences in any part of the world through your online presence;
- Reduced costs – the expenses related to a digital marketing campaign are incomparably lower than the costs of a campaign that uses other media;
- Instant feedback – there are numerous tools that allow you to track how efficient your digital strategy is. Digital campaigns also allow for quick, almost instant changes – if you find a strategy element that is not working, you can eliminate or replace it with a few clicks.
A well-structured web design leads to a better visibility of the products and services to be promoted. A professional web design, created by a experienced Denver SEO web designer, ensures a user-adapted interface.
The impact of a site on the users is all the more powerful as they receive a fluent, easy-to-read web design, which can immediately help them identify the product, service or information they need. A logical structure, with intuitive interface, conditioned also by the capabilities of the targeted clients to use the internet, will lead to their desire to find the services/ products they need. Searching efficiently, among products arranged in categories, browsing through an easy-to-use menu are some of the aspects that provide users the certainty that they have found a great website that worth their attention. The text and information coherently rendered, in a language accessible to the intellectual level of the target audience will enhance an attractive web design.
The graphic elements and the page layout, along with what the site owner wants to promote, must adapt to the prospective clients. Descriptive images, video instructions that are tailored to the user’s intentions can sometimes be much more useful than an over-elaborated design dressed in many dynamic, glossy or colorful elements.
Online advertising is something that every company, small or large, needs today – any company that does not take steps to establish a strong online presence deprives itself of great, efficient and affordable advertising opportunities. Here are the benefits of starting to develop and to implement a Denver SEO online advertising strategy right away:
- Presence on the most used media – the internet is the source of information that most people turn to when they search for information related to the services and products that we need, so establishing your company’s presence on the worldwide web is essential for enabling your business to reach out to as many potential customers as possible;
- Staying in control of advertising costs – online advertising provides you complete control of your advertising costs – you can find out how much you have already spent and how efficient that spending is whenever you want;
- Complete customization – whatever online advertising strategy you have developed for your business, if it proves partially or completely inefficient, you are free to change the direction of your campaign, without having to keep ads or other materials on for a specific amount of time. This feature ads unique dynamism and efficiency to online website advertising.