A personalized domain name is essential for successful online branding – whether you are a service provider, a retailer or you have a blog on which you share your thoughts and experiences with your followers, the domain name is a key element that will help your audience find you. Here are the benefits of using a personalized domain name:
- Easy to remember – a good domain name, kept simple and free from special characters, will help your audience find you easily and directly, without having to spend long searching for your website or blog;
- More efficient branding – a correctly formulated, but compact domain name can reflect your brand’s personality as well as your message, providing lots of information about your business and creating a mental image of what your products or services are like even before your visitors start reading your contents;
- A way to help with your SEO efforts – A Denver SEO expert affirms that search engines reward unique, easy to remember domain names and tend to rank these domains higher on results pages; Learn more about this here – https://www.getfoundfast.com/.
- Inspiring credibility – domain names usually come with e-mail addresses that use the domain name, which will inspire trust and will make it easier for your customers to reach out to you.
SERP or Search Engine Results Page is the page where the results of a search engine appear, depending on the keywords or phrases used. If the results extend over several pages, this acronym becomes SERPS.
It is known that over 80% of those who use Google or other engines to search for products and services do not look further than the first page. This makes SERP a very popular term among Get Found Fast web designers who always aim to get the best position in the top searches.
The SERP position of a website is influenced by several Google algorithms. The parameters of these algorithms are influenced by the SEO optimization of a website, both on page and off page.
It is good to know that even if your site is positioned in the organic results on the first page, your potential buyer has the choice to access your site or the sites of your competitors. In principle, the SERP offers the same advantages to all sites, but not all take full advantage of them.
We are used to seeing in the SERP a title, a description and possibly, in exchange for a simple link, maybe also breadcrumbs, but few people use the markup. Using markup, the fragment you occupy in Google will be much richer and you will be much more visible in the results. This way you will have a higher CTR (Click through Rate).
Talk to Get Found Fast professionals for the best way to meet your SEO objectives and improve your business exposure.
We don’t think it’s necessary to talk about the importance of having a business blog… As you may know, all IT/ Web design/ Online marketing companies have blogs, so the utility of a blog is unquestionable. Every company has a story. Every company has employees, new projects and various situations and activities that it wants to communicate to all those interested. And this is normal, logically thinking, because communication is the key to a company`s successful relationship with its customers.
In this context, the blog is the seller of your company`s stories, but also a great source of keywords for your SEO strategy.
We know that SEO optimization focuses on content. What are the factors to keep in mind when doing SEO and how does the blog help you in this regard? You need to consider its relevance to the readers, its quality, and you need to focus on what readers are looking for. With all of this in mind, profitable Denver SEO company professionals encourage businesses to post content that meets all of these factors in order for Google to index your content and rank you higher in searches.
The problem with a website in this regard is that you do not update content on a daily basis; you just post general information that typically remains unchanged for the long term. On the other side, a blog is a tool that allows you to post different content every day. So, you can follow the trends in SEO and make a keyword plan, and then, through articles, you can optimize your site for each keyword, by writing about it.
Having a blog, either as a single site or in conjunction with an e-commerce website, is a great way to share your thoughts, to provide interesting, relevant content to your followers as well as to find new business opportunities. However, many bloggers fail to use their blog to maximize their business potential – if you don’t want to be one of them, here are some tips from Denver SEO marketing professionals to optimize your blog content and to increase your reach:
- Keyword research – if you are an expert of the field that you are blogging about, chances are that you are naturally using the most relevant keywords in your contents already, but even so, doing some research to make sure that you are, indeed, using the right keywords is essential;
- Keyword usage – when you know your most relevant keywords, include them into your titles, your headings and subheadings, in the first and last sentence of your entries as well as in your anchor texts and meta descriptions;
- Use and optimize images – it is not enough to use attractive images on your blog – make sure that you include your relevant keywords into the names that you give to your pictures;
- Offer your readers the option to subscribe to your blog – include a strategically placed RSS feed button to make it easier to your readers to find your latest posts.
The dominant website design trend in 2020 was the usage of dynamic elements, such as 3D components and floating elements to improve user experience and that trend is surely likely to continue in 2021 as well. The following year is likely to come with other new trends as well – here are some that are worth keeping an eye on and using on your website:
- Minimalism – internet users will continue to appreciate sleek, easy to navigate interfaces, free from unnecessary notifications and other clutter;
- Content with a personal touch – storytelling has gradually made its way into website content and it is now a must for any website that wishes to get close to its customers. Adding images and videos is also a way to make your contents easier to relate to. Using handwriting and hand-drawn images is another great way to add that personal touch and to engage your visitors right away;
- Mobile-friendly design – a prominent Denver SEO expert says that the need for mobile-friendly website design will increase, as more and more people use their phones and other mobile devices to access website content. The feature has become so important that Google has included it among their website quality assessing criteria, used for establishing website rankings.
Get Found Fast, Denver based SEO experts, let us know that search engines continuously evaluate websites based on many criteria, including the tactics used for improving their rankings on results pages. White hat SEO is the term used for SEO tactics that are in line with the terms and conditions and the major guidelines imposed by search engines.
The guidelines and terms that inform white hat SEO practices have been developed to promote quality. The criteria based on which the contents published by marketers are evaluated include aspects related to the relevance of the content as well as technical aspects, such as page loading times, easy website navigation and mobile friendliness. Website content is also evaluated based on how it uses metadata, so adding meta descriptions to your pages is an important white hat SEO technique.
Today, implementing white hat SEO techniques and tactics and backing that all up with great products is the only way to make your website rank high on the search engine and maintain that high ranking, too. Failing to offer relevant content and to back up that relevant content with high-quality products or services will inevitably lead to loosing good ranking, while employing techniques considered by search engines to be black hat can easily lead to getting the concerned website blocked completely.
Your website’s ranking on search engine results pages is an essential factor that determines not only how successful your digital marketing campaign is, but is also decisive for the success of your business endeavor. If your website has achieved good ranking for the keywords that you have selected, here are some tips to help you maintain that ranking:
- Publish high-quality, original and relevant content regularly – Successful Denver SEO companies confirm that the quality of the content that you publish is among the most important factors that your website is evaluated by, so the one of the best ways to maintain your site’s ranking and to attract more traffic to your site is through the creation of great content all the time;
- Use metadata correctly – use the space for information about your webpage content wisely. The title metadata, the keyword metadata and the description metadata all provide important information that the search engine uses to rank websites;
- Include relevant links into your contents – adding “Click here” no longer works well and neither do URLs used as link text. Try to use short, captivating, descriptive links, not longer than two or three words. Avoid using the word “link” and try to use your most important keywords in the link text.
Getting your website to rank for important keywords specific for your line of business is essential for the success of your pages. Here are some tips to make the process more efficient:
- Take your time to do the research – identifying the keywords that are the most relevant for your website and for your business is an essential step. Make sure that the keywords you are aiming for are relevant, indeed and check your competitors, too, to get some more inspiration;
- Make sure that the keywords you find relevant actually appear in your content and that they appear correctly – many websites fail because they are trying to rank for keywords that are either missing on the pages or appear too frequently. Denver SEO firm execs suggest you create content that uses the right keywords at the right density, that is the only way to get the ranking you are aiming for;
- Stay up to date with the changes implemented in search engine algorithms – not paying attention to these changes can send your website to the tenth page overnight, so always update your contents to meet changing requirements;
- Make your page responsive – implementing a fluid design that allows your pages to display correctly on any device is a great way to improve your website ranking, whatever the keywords you are targeting.
Including videos into your SEO strategy is an excellent, efficient way to make your contents more personal and to prove to search engines that your contents are interesting and relevant.
Here is how those materials can boost your search engine rankings and gain appreciation for your site:
- Combine text and visuals – text descriptions of your products and services is essential, but providing videos about them is an even better, easier to understand way to attract customer interest and to earn the appreciation of search engines as well;
- A better user experience – according to statistics, people spend more time on websites that have videos that on sites that have only text, so videos are a great way to improve user experience. Strong Denver SEO specialists will tell you that a great video educates and entertains the viewer and will encourage your viewers to come back to your website for guidance and information, therefore videos are great for increasing the loyalty of your audience as well;
- More backlinks – the number and the quality of your backlinks is an essential parameter used by search engine algorithms while evaluating websites. As people are more willing to share videos than plain text, using videos is a very efficient way to generate high-quality, organic backlinks toward your site.
The decision to invest in digital marketing as the economy evolves upwards is easily grounded by companies based on numerous and attractive market opportunities. But how about companies facing the challenges of a recession? Should they also invest in digital marketing? Are marketing expenses legitimate if cost reduction becomes a priority? According to GFF leaders, certainly yes, although companies need to become more creative and innovative in order to identify ways to cope with the economic downturn and financial constraints.
In consumer goods markets, marketing strategies need to be reviewed to find the best opportunities to maintain the company’s place.
An example of a successful marketing strategy during the economic downturn was offered by BMW in the UK, in 2010. The car market was highly competitive, and the BMW brand had to protect its position – its main competitors being Audi, Mercedes-Benz and Jaguar. The causes of the market success were multiple:
- Low focus on price, during communication campaigns
- Re-evaluation of the advertising services provider
- Transparent strategy towards “stakeholders”
- Differentiated targeting strategy
- Integrated marketing communication
Another company that has successfully tackled the recession is German-based discounter Lidl, on the Scottish market. The marketing strategy consisted in the efficient management of distribution and logistics costs.