With so many great digital marketing agencies around today, selecting the one to hire for your campaign is no small task. Here are some things to do and factors to look for during your search for the perfect agency:
- Figure out what you want – think about the areas that you need your agency to have experience with. Do you need an agency to handle your entire campaign or an agency that is an expert in social media campaigns or in catapulting websites to the first result page? Start assessing particular agencies only when you know what you want;
- Check references – a good Denver SEO expert will provide references. Take the time to check them to figure out whether the agency’s experience is right for you;
- Check reputation – when you have found three or four agencies that might be suitable for what you want, check their reputation on online review sites and forums to find out whether they are reliable;
- Beware of wild promises – whatever you need an agency for, success won’t come overnight, so stay away from agencies that promise you stellar results in a couple of weeks;
- Find out everything about how the agency will handle your project and ask for regular progress reports – you need control over the process, so only work with an agency that is willing to give you that control.