The COVID-19 crisis has redefined the functioning of economies and societies, but at the same time, it has been the basis for a set of innovations that have emerged in these conditions and are expected to define the next decade.
Trends that will shape small business in 2021 include:
- Collective change: The way we work, buy, learn, socialize, educate and care for our health has changed for many of us, and small businesses need to look for new ways and offer new experiences to interact with people.
- Do-it-yourself innovation: Everyone wants better solutions, and the era in which a brand was expected to come up with solutions is in transition to one in which brands create new conditions aimed at personal innovation.
- The contract between the employer and the employee changes, starting from many situations that have arisen due to the pandemic – for example, who decides what people wear in their own homes, during a video call related to work, or who is responsible for ensuring the right of employees to privacy.
- Fluid infrastructure: As the way people purchase products and relate to services has changed radically, small businesses need to develop their agility and resilience so that they can adapt quickly to change. Changes are expected to continue in the future, often driven by sustainability.
- Challenging empathy: People care more and more about how brands express their values. Therefore, small businesses must make an effort to manage the stories that their brands tell, to prioritize the topics and behaviors that matter most.
Let knowledgeable Denver SEO companies, like Get Found Fast, create a customer focused marketing and branding strategy for your business.