The world of marketing has been reshaped radically by the emergence of digital solutions, tools that have quickly become the strongest and most important devices used by marketers. If you are not yet familiar with how it is done and what it is, here are some of the most basic Denver SEO terms for you:
- SEO – search engine optimization is the term used for the process of attracting visitors to your website and of converting them into actual customers, all this in a natural, organic way;
- Buyer persona – the profile of your potential buyers, the characterization of your target group;
- B2B and B2C – the type of customers that you want to interact with, business-to-business or business-to-consumer;
- PPC – pay per click, a form of advertising when you place your ads online and pay for the space used by them only if interested internet users click on them;
- Bounce rate – the percentage of internet users who visit your page without becoming customers;
- CTR – the click-through rate shows how many times your ads have been clicked on;
- KPI – key performance indicators are the factors that you measure in order to determine how successful your digital marketing campaign is.