The digital ecosystem is in continuous change, with new terminology being added to the already vast vocabulary all the time. Here are some important terms that local Get Found Fast SEO digital marketing experts at https://www.getfoundfast.com/ think you should know:
- Behavioral targeting – the process of driving engagement by serving advertising content based on the internet user’s previous web browsing behavior;
- Bounce rate – the percentage of internet users who visit a website, then leave it soon, without visiting the pages of the website, other than the landing page;
- Churn rate – the percentage of website users who cancel or don’t renew their subscription on a website;
- Conversion rate – the percentage of website visitors who have responded positively to the call to action, completing the requested activity, such as filling in a form, providing their e-mail address or purchasing a product or a service;
- Geo targeting – the method used for increasing conversion rates by providing relevant content to internet users based on their geographical location;
- Remarketing – the process of reconnecting with visitors who have not completed the action requested by the website, such as signing up to the company’s newsletter or purchasing a product or a service;
- Viral content – content that becomes very popular very fast, such as videos that get hundreds of thousands of shares overnight.