A personalized domain name is essential for successful online branding – whether you are a service provider, a retailer or you have a blog on which you share your thoughts and experiences with your followers, the domain name is a key element that will help your audience find you. Here are the benefits of using a personalized domain name:
- Easy to remember – a good domain name, kept simple and free from special characters, will help your audience find you easily and directly, without having to spend long searching for your website or blog;
- More efficient branding – a correctly formulated, but compact domain name can reflect your brand’s personality as well as your message, providing lots of information about your business and creating a mental image of what your products or services are like even before your visitors start reading your contents;
- A way to help with your SEO efforts – A Denver SEO expert affirms that search engines reward unique, easy to remember domain names and tend to rank these domains higher on results pages; Learn more about this here – https://www.getfoundfast.com/.
- Inspiring credibility – domain names usually come with e-mail addresses that use the domain name, which will inspire trust and will make it easier for your customers to reach out to you.
In the world of digital marketing, experienced SEO Denver consultants confirm that the success of your business depends on the traffic that your website and other online assets receive. In short, the more you appear on the Google results page for a relevant keyword, the more traffic you get.
Your guide to local rankings
1 – Answers to searchers’ questions
Your website needs to answer relevant questions that your visitors have. You need to demonstrate through your web presence (which includes links, your webpage and social media channels that you have the answers they look for.
2 – Google My Business
One thing you have probably noticed during your Google searches is a block of information about a business, on the right side. You may also have seen maps showing locations related to your search, above the search results. Getting a place in these areas requires your business to sign up for a service called Google My Business.
3 – Business directories
Google My Business is not the only solution when it comes to local ranking your business. Adding your site to other business directories contributes to your ranking because search engines find these sites to be trustworthy.
4 – Social networks
Using directories and indexes is good, but that’s just one piece of the puzzle. Your company`s presence in the social media is also important, especially if you are a business-to-consumer company.
Facebook is constantly releasing important updates, many of which have an impact on the advertising campaigns that use the platform. Here are some of the most recent ones of these updates, important changes that you should know about:
- A great tool for businesses to make a social impact – the site allows businesses of any size to find fundraisers tools as well as advice about how companies can launch awareness campaigns with maximum impact;
- A discounting feature introduced on Facebook Shops – the tool allows shop owners to implement automatic discounts to individual products or to the shop’s entire inventory, to offer promo codes and run various campaigns;
- Integrated messaging in Messenger – this update allows businesses to manage messaging from various platforms in one place. The messages coming from customers via Instagram, Shops and Stories can now be handled on a single interface;
- Ad limits are being rolled out – some time ago, Facebook announced that they will limit the number of campaigns that can be run on individual pages. The limits will be implemented starting from 2021 February and will allow small to medium pages to run 250 ads, the permitted volume going up to 20,000 ads for the largest pages. If you want to learn more about how facebook advertising can benefit your business, contact digital marketing SEO Denver Get Found Fast experts.
The composition of your SEO strategy needs to be continuously adjusted to meet the continuously changing search engine guidelines as well as your changing business goals, but there are some strategies that never lose their efficiency – here are some:
- Mobile-first indexing – most queries today are launched from mobile devices and the trend is likely to continue at rapid pace in the future, too, therefore implementing a mobile-friendly design is a great way to increase website visibility;
- Using relevant keywords – structuring your online contents around the most relevant keywords has been, is and will be essential for the success of your website. Demand and tastes change all the time, so GFF SEO professionals suggest regularly revising and adjusting your keyword strategy is important to maintain or to improve your website’s ranking;
- Regular technical audits – successful SEO is not only a matter of vision and content, but also a matter of technology, so regularly checking your website for errors or points for improvement is key;
- Don’t neglect free tools – Google My Business is perhaps among the best examples of simple to use tools that can make all the difference. Research other, similar tools and use them – they are very useful and efficient.
Google penalty is a sudden drop in traffic and positioning in the Google search engine, which results from an update of Google algorithms and/ or a manual action by a Google employee.
A manual action comes from Google’s spam team, so it all starts with a Google employee who punishes a site for various reasons. To see if you’ve received a manual penalty, go to Google Webmaster Tools for your site and see if there are any “unnatural links” notifications or similar messages.
An algorithmic action is more difficult to determine because it is an automatic punishment. You must consult with SEO Denver specialists who can make an analysis and reveal the reasons of the penalty.
10 reasons to get a Google penalty
There are a lot of reasons why Google can give you a red card, and these are the most frequent:
- Too much link exchange
- Duplicate content
- Wrong sitemaps
- Too many keywords on the page
- Links hidden in the page
- Lost external links
- Slow site speed
- Errors in Robots.txt
- 301 Redirects
Keep in mind that a Google penalty is not a death sentence. Stay calm, analyze and see where this penalty came from. You can reach the same traffic as before the penalty, all you have to do is take correct action and wait for Google to lift your penalty.
Pay per click SEO Denver campaigns are among the most efficient digital marketing strategies, options that can bring results rapidly, providing an almost instant traffic boost on your website. Like any digital marketing technique, PPC campaigns also need careful design and preparation – here are some tips to help you make the most of your investment into PPC:
- Start with research – knowing what keywords are the most frequently used by your target audience to search for the type of products and services that you provide is essential for the success of your PPC campaign, so the first step should be keyword research. Fortunately, there are many efficient, online tools that can help you identify the right keywords;
- Assign a budget – with a pay per click campaign, you will be required to pay each time your targeted keywords are clicked on by an internet user, so you need to keep an eye on your PPC costs all the time to avoid exceeding your budget;
- Create attractive ads – great, professionally written ad copies are essential for any successful PPC campaign. The space at your disposal to captivate attention is very limited, so pay special attention to the headlines, the description lines as well as the display URL.
Both traditional and digital marketing has distinct benefits, but digital campaigns come with advantages that convince more and more companies to shift their focus and to rely more on the power of the internet.
Here are some important benefits of digital marketing that you should know about:
- Reaching out to a much wider audience – with internet access becoming more and more easily available all over the world, digital advertising ensures that you can reach to a much wider audience than you would be able to through traditional marketing channels;
- Results are measurable – the internet offers a wide range of tools that you can use to measure the efficiency of your digital campaign. These tools can give you a detailed picture of how well your campaign is doing and can help you adjust the direction of your campaign if any of the methods used fail to deliver the expected results;
- Direct contact with your audience – engaging into direct conversation with your audience is the best way to build a strong, lasting relationship with your customers. Most SEO Denver digital marketing campaigns today include the usage of social media platforms that can help you with exactly that: starting and entertaining direct conversations with your buyers and clients and helping them make buying decisions by providing information.
If you are a newcomer in the world of digital marketing, you have surely encountered terms that need some explanation. Here are some important terms that are used all the time and their meaning:
- Lead generation – this process is the sum of the tactics used for attracting potential new customers and for converting them into loyal customers;
- Search engine optimization – the strategy used by competitive SEO Denver agencies for increasing your website’s visibility on search engines. It involves on-page optimization, meaning the creation of relevant content for your website that also observes certain rules imposed by search engine algorithms and off-page optimization that uses various techniques to drive traffic toward your website from other websites;
- Search engine advertising – the method involves the usage of paid ads that appear in the top section of results pages for the keywords that you are targeting. The solution is great for launching promotions when you need to act fast and get sales fast as well;
- Responsive design – most internet users today use their mobile devices to search for content. Responsive website design is the technique of creating a website that displays flawlessly on any device, therefore an excellent way to attract mobile users to your website.
When people go online to look for products and services available from local or remote providers, the most important information that they search for include the name, the address and the phone number of the available providers. Google is aware of the importance of these contact details, therefore it evaluates websites and selects the results returned for the queries launched by the users based on how and where websites display these details. Here is why your contact information is essential on Google:
- Your place on Google My Business – the free tool offered by Google to businesses targeting audiences in their own region uses company details to provide results to user queries, so knowledgeable SEO Denver pros confirm that without these details your company cannot be displayed on the map;
- Helping potential customers contact you – many people search for information on the internet, but they prefer to contact companies over the phone or personally, therefore it is very important to make it easy for your potential customers to contact you, so it is essential to provide them with information related to your physical and digital availability;
- Proof of legitimate operations – your company name, address and phone number prove that your company is a real one, a physically existing entity, therefore contact details are great for inspiring trust as well.
People who have not heard of your business may want to know more information using your website. Therefore, it needs to have a flawless graphic form and content. But if the website looks mediocre, and conversions are reduced, you will have to think about rebuilding it, to attract customers.
Here are 5 signs that your business may need a new website:
- Your current website looks outdated
Even if you post quality content, if the design of the website does not take into account current technologies or the impression of professionalism, users will prefer navigating toward other sites.
- The desired results do not show up
Do you have a high bounce-back even though the number of users who come to your site is high? This is clearly a cause for concern, as it indicates that your website is not fully functional. SEO Denver website pros can help you improve website functionality.
- There is a change in your content goals
Changes in content objectives may require a new website to ensure the necessary SEO optimizations.
- The reason you use the website has changed
If you initially wanted to establish a relationship with customers through the website, but now the goal has changed, it is time to change the website too.
- Your website is not in tune with your brand
Your brand, products and mission could evolve over time and should always be perfectly reflected and described through your website. Naturally, your website should evolve as well.