Pay per click SEO Denver campaigns are among the most efficient digital marketing strategies, options that can bring results rapidly, providing an almost instant traffic boost on your website. Like any digital marketing technique, PPC campaigns also need careful design and preparation – here are some tips to help you make the most of your investment into PPC:
- Start with research – knowing what keywords are the most frequently used by your target audience to search for the type of products and services that you provide is essential for the success of your PPC campaign, so the first step should be keyword research. Fortunately, there are many efficient, online tools that can help you identify the right keywords;
- Assign a budget – with a pay per click campaign, you will be required to pay each time your targeted keywords are clicked on by an internet user, so you need to keep an eye on your PPC costs all the time to avoid exceeding your budget;
- Create attractive ads – great, professionally written ad copies are essential for any successful PPC campaign. The space at your disposal to captivate attention is very limited, so pay special attention to the headlines, the description lines as well as the display URL.
Both traditional and digital marketing has distinct benefits, but digital campaigns come with advantages that convince more and more companies to shift their focus and to rely more on the power of the internet.
Here are some important benefits of digital marketing that you should know about:
- Reaching out to a much wider audience – with internet access becoming more and more easily available all over the world, digital advertising ensures that you can reach to a much wider audience than you would be able to through traditional marketing channels;
- Results are measurable – the internet offers a wide range of tools that you can use to measure the efficiency of your digital campaign. These tools can give you a detailed picture of how well your campaign is doing and can help you adjust the direction of your campaign if any of the methods used fail to deliver the expected results;
- Direct contact with your audience – engaging into direct conversation with your audience is the best way to build a strong, lasting relationship with your customers. Most SEO Denver digital marketing campaigns today include the usage of social media platforms that can help you with exactly that: starting and entertaining direct conversations with your buyers and clients and helping them make buying decisions by providing information.
If you are a newcomer in the world of digital marketing, you have surely encountered terms that need some explanation. Here are some important terms that are used all the time and their meaning:
- Lead generation – this process is the sum of the tactics used for attracting potential new customers and for converting them into loyal customers;
- Search engine optimization – the strategy used by competitive SEO Denver agencies for increasing your website’s visibility on search engines. It involves on-page optimization, meaning the creation of relevant content for your website that also observes certain rules imposed by search engine algorithms and off-page optimization that uses various techniques to drive traffic toward your website from other websites;
- Search engine advertising – the method involves the usage of paid ads that appear in the top section of results pages for the keywords that you are targeting. The solution is great for launching promotions when you need to act fast and get sales fast as well;
- Responsive design – most internet users today use their mobile devices to search for content. Responsive website design is the technique of creating a website that displays flawlessly on any device, therefore an excellent way to attract mobile users to your website.
When people go online to look for products and services available from local or remote providers, the most important information that they search for include the name, the address and the phone number of the available providers. Google is aware of the importance of these contact details, therefore it evaluates websites and selects the results returned for the queries launched by the users based on how and where websites display these details. Here is why your contact information is essential on Google:
- Your place on Google My Business – the free tool offered by Google to businesses targeting audiences in their own region uses company details to provide results to user queries, so knowledgeable SEO Denver pros confirm that without these details your company cannot be displayed on the map;
- Helping potential customers contact you – many people search for information on the internet, but they prefer to contact companies over the phone or personally, therefore it is very important to make it easy for your potential customers to contact you, so it is essential to provide them with information related to your physical and digital availability;
- Proof of legitimate operations – your company name, address and phone number prove that your company is a real one, a physically existing entity, therefore contact details are great for inspiring trust as well.
People who have not heard of your business may want to know more information using your website. Therefore, it needs to have a flawless graphic form and content. But if the website looks mediocre, and conversions are reduced, you will have to think about rebuilding it, to attract customers.
Here are 5 signs that your business may need a new website:
- Your current website looks outdated
Even if you post quality content, if the design of the website does not take into account current technologies or the impression of professionalism, users will prefer navigating toward other sites.
- The desired results do not show up
Do you have a high bounce-back even though the number of users who come to your site is high? This is clearly a cause for concern, as it indicates that your website is not fully functional. SEO Denver website pros can help you improve website functionality.
- There is a change in your content goals
Changes in content objectives may require a new website to ensure the necessary SEO optimizations.
- The reason you use the website has changed
If you initially wanted to establish a relationship with customers through the website, but now the goal has changed, it is time to change the website too.
- Your website is not in tune with your brand
Your brand, products and mission could evolve over time and should always be perfectly reflected and described through your website. Naturally, your website should evolve as well.
Conversion rate optimization represents a system which helps increase the percentage of website visitors who end up being customers. In other words, these visitors take a certain action, such as, for instance, filling out forms, buying products, and so on. If your website has a high conversion rate, it means it that your website is properly designed and quite appealing to the large audience.
No matter how innovative it may sound, the principle behind conversion rate optimization actually is quite old. Conversion could be considered just another word for successful selling. In digital marketing language, conversion happens when an online visitor performs the action that you most wanted him/her to do.
And conversion rate is a means of evaluating the success of your marketing strategies in the online environment. However, optimizing a website for increasing its conversion rate is not an easy task.
Optimizing a website for all types of devices such as tablets, laptops or mobile phones is very important for increasing its conversion rate. The design of the website needs to be functional and appealing, whereas the page needs to load quickly and have a well-organized structure.
According to SEO Denver conversion rate optimization pros at GFF, you can optimize your conversion rate by buying more ads, doing targeted SEO, hiring more marketing employees, offering discounts, and so on.
The online reviews that you get from people who have used or tested your products or services are important forms of feedback to you and sources of information about your company for other users. Your principal goal should be to obtain predominantly positive reviews – you need to be prepared that you cannot please everyone and you will inevitably get some criticism, too, but it is the general trend that really matters. Adept SEO Denver professionals can help you can achieve your goal:
- Reply quickly to the reviews you receive – thanking the review writers for taking the time to express their opinion, whether good or bad; acknowledging criticism (if it is fair) and proposing solutions is basic online politeness and will convince your loyal users as well as the people who were previously not happy with your products or services that you are a reliable marketer, willing to accept criticism and to improve. You can also choose to reach out directly to the people who formulated negative opinions – you can try to convert them into loyal customers;
- Make reviewing easy – adding a “Give feedback” button to your product sites, providing the option to give your products star ratings or asking your customers to select the sentences that they consider most revealing for your products are great ways to encourage feedback.
Organic traffic is a term related to SEO, being used to describe visits to a website. These come from the organic display results of a search engine and not from paid ads. Users type keywords or a question in a search engine and thus they are presented with a list of results, consisting in pages ranked organically (those in the top positions have the most organic traffic) and also a set of ads (usually marked with the word Ad) that are differentiated from organic results.
What happens when a user clicks on one of the links and visits a website? The click is registered by analysis tools as organic traffic.
Organic traffic is the most important form of traffic and attracting it on your website should be one of your main goals. It is more important than paid traffic. It is also more relevant than traffic from Facebook or other social networks.
To increase organic traffic, you must follow proven SEO Denver optimization practices. SEO means optimizing the website so that it becomes more visible in the search engine results pages.
There are over hundreds of Google ranking factors, but the most important include:
- Publishing content relevant to the users
- Including relevant keywords and search terms in your page title
- Get links from other websites
- Create an easy-to-use website
We live in a very fast world, where information is only a few clicks away. The plus value that your company brings to the customer can put you one step ahead your competition. And the presence in the virtual space is essential.
Choosing and buying a web domain is important for several reasons.
As some well practiced SEO Denver reps know, a custom domain name can increase significantly the impact of your online presence, allowing visitors and potential customers to easily remember you.
Which site would you prefer to visit?
Whether you want to have a personal or business website, a personalized domain is a proof of your serious intentions in the online space.
3) Traffic and positioning
A personalized domain name helps you a lot in having a visible position in search engines. Many engines do not index web pages hosted on free pages, which is why choosing a custom domain name is a great options, which will also keep you away from free hosting offers that involve displaying advertisements or banners on your site.
Once you register a personalized domain name, it remains yours as long as you renew your registration. It is an investment in your online presence and in a virtual property that most often increases its value.
The best and most efficient way to increase interest for your products and services and, implicitly, to boost your sales is to attract more visitors to your websites. Here are some tips about how to increase traffic to your website:
- Post high quality content – the content that you use on your website should be informative, attractive and 100% original. If your company profile does not allow for diversifying posted content on your website, you can add a blog section to the site and publish content structured around keywords relevant for your industry – the process will improve your website’s ranking on search engines with each new blog entry;
- Harness the potentials of social media – SEO Denver social networking platforms provide very efficient ways to promote your company and your website. Some of these methods come for affordable fees, while others are available for free;
- Use paid ads – paid ads provide a great, quick way to boost traffic on your website. The method can be costly and it works best for promotions, but it can have great long-term effects – a visitor who becomes a customer is likely to continue being your customer in the future, too;
- E-mail marketing – asking your visitors for their permission to send them promotional content and advertising your products and services is another efficient, low-cost way to improve website traffic and to win new customers.