Google launches algorithm updates every few days and major, core updates every 3-4 months, both types of updates serving the purpose of improving user experience. While minor updates have effects that for many websites mean only small changes, core updates usually require website owners to perform comprehensive audits and to implement major changes to ensure the desired ranking on the search engine. Google launched one core update in May and announced the next one for December. The latest update focused on Expertise-Authoritativeness-Trustworthiness (E-A-T), increasing the ranking of the websites that perform well on all three parameters and decreasing the ranking for the websites that could do better on any or on all three of the parameters. The principle points for improvement for the websites that have seen their rankings fall are content quality, the user experience provided as well as authority and relevance in their field. As searches are moving from keyword-based to semantic, content needs to be more conversational to be considered of high quality, but to be really appreciated by the search engine, competitive Denver SEO firm pros have always known that good quality content also needs to be original, well-researched and reliable. The search engine evaluates the reviews and the comments provided by internet users to determine how authoritative a particular content is and will use the results of the process to rank the website, so only the best sites will get top rankings.
The future of Digital Marketing is certainly heavily influenced by technology. Big data, artificial intelligence automation and smart technologies are changing the way brands analyze customer data and interact with their audiences. Customers are also becoming more experienced and expect more and more personalized content.
It seems that in order to keep up with the trends and increase conversions in the coming years, an excellent Denver SEO firm substantiates that brands will have to rely more and more on UGS, especially audio and video, in order to distribute it to the target audience.
- A/ B Split testing
SEO testing allows a targeted approach to content changes, as it is proven by statistics
- Artificial intelligence
AI can analyze consumer behavior and search patterns, and use social media data and blog posts to help companies understand how customers search for products and services.
- Algorithmic advertising
Algorithmic advertising means using artificial intelligence to automate ad buying so that you can target an audience as specifically as possible.
Chatbots will continue to be an important part of digital marketing. This AI technology uses instant messaging to communicate in real time, day and night, with customers or site visitors. Surveys show that almost 65% of respondents prefer to exchange messages with chatbots to communicate with the brand. Also, by 2021, it is estimated that 85% of customer service will be provided by chatbots.
The internet is today the go-to source of information for most people looking for reliable sellers of products or providers of services. The process of finding products and services involves not only merely identifying the sellers, but also evaluating the sellers as well as their products or services and that is when online reviews come into the picture: the evaluations submitted by the previous clients of one seller or another play a role that is just important for the final buyer decision as the price or the features of the specific product or service that is being looked for.
Local Denver SEO firm specialists substantiate that online reviews are important for both parties involved: they are important for the buyer because they provide important information about the quality of the product or the service concerned and they are important for the seller because good reviews can efficiently drive the decision to purchase. The reviews provided by previous customers are also important for determining the ranking obtained by the seller’s website on search engine results pages – a website that gets lots of positive reviews will be appreciated by search engines as well and the better ranking will further increase the website’s visibility, helping it reach out to a continuously widening customer base.
Getting your website to rank for important keywords specific for your line of business is essential for the success of your pages. Here are some tips to make the process more efficient:
- Take your time to do the research – identifying the keywords that are the most relevant for your website and for your business is an essential step. Make sure that the keywords you are aiming for are relevant, indeed and check your competitors, too, to get some more inspiration;
- Make sure that the keywords you find relevant actually appear in your content and that they appear correctly – many websites fail because they are trying to rank for keywords that are either missing on the pages or appear too frequently. Denver SEO firm execs suggest you create content that uses the right keywords at the right density, that is the only way to get the ranking you are aiming for;
- Stay up to date with the changes implemented in search engine algorithms – not paying attention to these changes can send your website to the tenth page overnight, so always update your contents to meet changing requirements;
- Make your page responsive – implementing a fluid design that allows your pages to display correctly on any device is a great way to improve your website ranking, whatever the keywords you are targeting.
It could be said that digital marketing is the winner of this “COVID age”, because it adapted quite well to the pandemic situation and took advantage of the increased online presence of the public, during this period.
If you are wondering if it makes sense to try to sell anything but food and cleaning/ disinfection products, the answer is YES, unequivocally!
Online traffic, during this period, has grown exponentially. It has grown so much that experts are wondering if networks can cope. Of course, the main “culprits” are streaming services, although the demand increased generally, not just in their case.
But what can we do to ensure that our online marketing budgets are spent exactly as they should be – maximizing ROI?
Here are some tips from Get Found Fast Denver SEO firm authorities:
- Invest in maintaining your customer base
Your current customers, especially those who order from you frequently, already trust your business. Target them first, with email and social media campaigns.
- Social distancing is not for brands
Stay active in the online community you have built so far. Communicate as much as you can and answer questions promptly.
- Promotes products that have fast delivery
Everything seems to last longer these days, and people do not have patience. If some of your products cannot be delivered quickly, do not invest in promoting them. Instant gratification is what people want these days.
Good people skills are essential in many areas of life, hiring any kind of service provider included. Here is why the ability to communicate effectively, to build trust and to be empathetic is so important if you are searching for an elite Denver SEO firm:
- Creating a positive atmosphere – interviewing agency representatives is a stressful process for everyone involved, for you, as the person conducting the interview as well as for the person representing the agency. Good people skills can help transform a stressful situation into a constructive discussion that gives real, important information about how the company works;
- Setting the tone for the future – the first meeting will set the tone of your meetings with your SEO expert in the future, too and the best way to conduct that first meeting in a positive note is through good communications;
- A stronger gut instinct – a person who has good people skills usually has a stronger, more reliable instinct when it comes to evaluating interlocutors. The more you know people, the easier you can spot points in the communication that you don’t want to accept and the easier it will be for you to make the final decision in terms of the digital agency that you will work with.
SEO services are usually provided by an SEO agency that optimizes your business for search engines. This way, you will increase the visibility of your website in search results through Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engine. Activities focus specifically on searches related to your company, products, services or industry.
Anyone looking for the best Denver SEO firm should initially check the history of the businesses that work with that agency. It is good to know in particular which of them managed to achieve good results, preferably those companies in the industry in which you also operate.
After checking the success rate of each SEO agency that you evaluate, it would be advisable to determine what services they offer and if they match your expectations. If you are provided only with standard service packages, it is advisable to reorient yourself to another agency. A professional SEO service provider is ready to offer personalized services.
A reputable Denver SEO agency should also focus on communication and transparency with its clients, because this is one of the aspects that influence greatly the results. It must communicate periodically the status of the project and the improvements made during this time.
No matter what the exact domain and interests of your business are, customers all over the world use Google to find out about it and the products or services you are offering. Because of that, it is essential to get familiar with all the details, and especially to discover the steps that you can take in order to improve your business with the help of Internet and digital technology.
The first thing you can do to improve your GMB is make a thorough, well-informed and appealing presentation of your business. You should aim for authenticity, and include information about the history of your business, why your domain is interesting and what makes your business stand out.
The 2nd recommendation is to use relevant photos to complete your description. Customers are very sensitive about the visual aspects of online businesses.
Thirdly, you need to make sure that the information you provided is accurate, and updated on a regular basis.
The fourth thing you could do is use the reviews tool, making sure you respond to your customers. And the fifth thing by which you can improve your GMB is by using posts about webinars or other special events held by your company.
For more detailed information on how to boost your GMB profile, talk to Denver SEO firm GMB experts at Get Found Fast.
Many website owners choose to fill their pages with random content, created without any previous research and without developing a long-term strategy first. The method is likely to lead to failure – if you want to avoid that, here are some tried and true Denver SEO firm content strategies that will really work:
- Determine your goals – determining what your product or brand is about, defining what makes that brand or product unique in its niche should be your first step. Take your time to figure it all out – your definition will determine the direction of your SEO content strategy and all the subsequent process steps;
- Define your target audience – knowing the group that you want to talk to, knowing what the members of that group like and do, what they resonate to is the next important step;
- Keyword research – research broad terms, niche-specific terms and terms that describe your unique approach, then put it all together;
- Start creating content – you will need unique content for your website and unique content to be used on other websites and platforms, depending on the elements that you want to include into your strategy. The content you publish on your brand’s social media profiles will have to be different from the articles or the forum entries that you post.
How reliable, experienced and knowledgeable the SEO firm that you work with is will determine how successful your SEO campaign is, therefore locating and hiring the right specialist is essential for your company’s overall success.
If you are currently looking for the right SEO partner, here are some tips that can make the process easier for you:
- Research available Denver SEO firms online – create a list with the SEO companies in your area, then check the website of each of the companies on your list and also try to evaluate hem based on what they say about themselves on their sites as well as on the ratings provided by previous clients;
- Establish personal meetings – request a personal meeting with a Denver SEO firm consultant of each company, talking face to face will reveal a lot about how the company handles clients. Don’t fall for abstract talk – you need an SEO partner that is willing to explain every step and every phase in everyday language;
- Choose a Denver SEO firm willing to offer metrics whenever you request data – the SEO process is measurable, one of its principle benefits is that you can know exactly what works and what doesn’t work for your company at any given moment, so pick a company that is willing to provide accurate data any time.