- Video content will become even more popular, in 2021. At the beginning of the year, globally, video content was watched, on average, 2.6 million hours a week; in April, video content consumption is expected to reach 5.7 million hours per week. Obviously, users consume more and more video content; from posts to stories and ads, they have a much higher engagement in the video form.
- Live streaming will also become more and more popular, considering that it represents the way to make most events possible, at least during the pandemic. Also, more and more video conferencing platforms will be connected to Facebook, so that they will be broadcast live.
- The number of eCommerce consumers will increase. In 2020, it was about 43%, but is expected to reach 56% by 2025.
- Stories will be a must do for any influencers, micro influencers but also brands. They increase the brand’s notoriety and humanize it. Also, through them, you can interact with your potential customers and create opinion polls.
- Humanization of brands is another trend to watch for, in 2021. People like to buy from other people, so brands that understand that transparency, authenticity and vulnerability are part of the smart marketing strategy in 2021, will win the hearts of their potential customers.
Find out how social media can add value to your business marketing plan. Check out this company at https://www.getfoundfast.com/. Since 2007, Get Found Fast professionals have established themselves as one of the best rated SEO companies and Google Partners in Colorado. Let their experts show you how to use social media to your advantage.
YouTube is undeniably among the most popular networking platforms today, one that no marketer can afford to neglect. Here is why you should integrate YouTube into your digital marketing strategy:
- A continuously growing audience – YouTube has a huge and continuously growing number of users, therefore it offers almost unparalleled potentials when it comes to reaching out to your targeted audience;
- The possibility to target specific groups and geo-locations – According to a solutions driven Denver SEO expert, the channel offers the opportunity to select the traits of your targeted audience as well as the geographic location for which your content will be displayed, thus being very efficient in running customized campaigns;
- Low costs – if you have ever tried to place an ad on television, you surely know how forbidding the costs of TV spots are. Posting ads on YouTube, on the other hand, is much more affordable, so much so that even small businesses can afford to use the channel;
- Videos are much more efficient than static images – a short videoclip can convey your message more efficiently than an entire campaign based on pictures. This also means that YouTube videos can boast the efficiency of any ad campaign and it also offers the opportunity to establish a much closer, face-to-face relationship with your targeted audience.
If you are looking for inspiration to promote your business or want to see what are the most effective Denver SEO expert marketing strategies today, read on about 7 powerful digital marketing methods.
- Launching new offers and programs
You always have to find something “new” to launch, whether it is a product or a loyalty program. You can also relaunch a program or offer that has been a real success over the past years. Such a method also contributes to customer loyalty.
- Create an affiliate program
If you do not have an affiliate program yet, it is never too late. Affiliate programs are best for distributing the messages and promotions you have, as well as an important way to increase sales.
- Be more active on social networks
If you are one of those people who have a Twitter account that they never use, it might be the time to ask yourself why others use it so actively.
- Smart optimization of a pay-per-click campaign
Optimizing such a campaign based on the right audience and the right keywords can bring traffic focused on your field of activity, and the chances of selling are higher.
- Add videos to your promotion methods
In organic searches, links from Youtube, Vimeo, 220 etc. are displayed first in the results.
- Sending newsletters
Even if many of us reject an e-mail with some content that is not wanted or relevant at the moment, when we need that service or product we immediately remember the newsletter we received.
- Add new content to your website/ blog on a regular basis, to keep it visible and attractive
The dominant website design trend in 2020 was the usage of dynamic elements, such as 3D components and floating elements to improve user experience and that trend is surely likely to continue in 2021 as well. The following year is likely to come with other new trends as well – here are some that are worth keeping an eye on and using on your website:
- Minimalism – internet users will continue to appreciate sleek, easy to navigate interfaces, free from unnecessary notifications and other clutter;
- Content with a personal touch – storytelling has gradually made its way into website content and it is now a must for any website that wishes to get close to its customers. Adding images and videos is also a way to make your contents easier to relate to. Using handwriting and hand-drawn images is another great way to add that personal touch and to engage your visitors right away;
- Mobile-friendly design – a prominent Denver SEO expert says that the need for mobile-friendly website design will increase, as more and more people use their phones and other mobile devices to access website content. The feature has become so important that Google has included it among their website quality assessing criteria, used for establishing website rankings.
The ranking that your website obtains for local searches is essential for the success of your website – with more and more people looking for products and services online, an in demand Denver SEO expert commits that, having a website that is highly visible is essential. Here is how you can improve your local ranking:
- Use up to date information on Google My Business – Google My Business is a free, easy to use and very efficient tool offered by the search engine that local businesses can use to manage their presence on Google Maps and Search. The tool allows you to add photos about your business, to enter information related to your business activity, to the history of your business as well as to your opening hours and location;
- Create a blog – managing a blog, writing and posting relevant content regularly is an excellent way to connect with your audience in a more direct way. You can also use your blog to help your readers solve the problems that they are faced with and that you have experience with;
- Use the right keywords – including the most relevant keywords into your content is also very important for obtaining a better local ranking. Use an online tool, such as Keyword Planner, to identify the best keywords to use for targeting your local audience.
If you are currently in the process of launching a new website, one of the most important decisions to make is to choose your best hosting service. A practiced Denver SEO expert will advise you to to look for these features while you are browsing hosts:
- Strong reputation – if a web host provides great services, you will find it out from review websites and forums. The same goes for subpar services, too, so checking what other users think about the service that you are planning to use is essential;
- At least 99% uptime – your web host provides the physical part of your website through servers that need to run all the time, so make sure to go with a host that promises maximum 1% of downtime;
- A wide range of plans and scalability – take a look at the plans provided by various established web hosting services. If your website is small, choose a suitably small plan for it, but your goal is probably to grow, so find out whether your host will be able to accommodate growth by providing flexibility and scalability as well;
- 24/7 customer service – this feature is also essential for ensuring smooth, problem-free operation for your website and prompt help whatever technical difficulties you encounter.
The content of a site is its very essence. A site with fresh, original, rich content will always be relevant for the user and implicitly for Google. However, this content must be valued and this is ensured by specialists following several aspects.
- Accessibility and indexability of the site
Accessibility tracks the extent to which the site can be accessed by search engines, and indexability tracks the extent to which the site is indexed efficiently.
- The presence and density of keywords
A credible Denver SEO expert asserts that Google ignores and even penalizes keyword stuffing strategies and forces us, in the good sense of the word, to have texts as relevant as possible for users. In terms of density, studies indicate an optimal keyword density that should be between 3% and 5%.
- Identifying strategic places on the site
- Title, Url, Meta Page Description
- Headers and subHeaders
- Duplicate or copied content
This is unfortunately a very common problem, but Google penalizes it. It is healthier – from a SEO point of view! – not to display any content, instead of displaying copied content. There are a multitude of tools – some are free! – that allow you to check the content before posting it.
- Pages with weak content
Unfortunately, pages with weak content only dilute the authority of a site and decrease the user experience.
Relocating your business should be seen as an opportunity to improve it and promote it further. For example, it is a good opportunity to replace obsolete equipment. Instead of transporting the old equipment to the new location, you save time and effort if you scrap what is too old and invest in something new and modern. The same principle can be applied to outdated furniture.
Another opportunity offered by business relocation is promotion. Just like people throw a warming party when they move into a new house, it is a good idea to organize an event to let your partners, customers and the press know that your business has been relocated. You should promote this information on social media, so that those who are interested in your activity get the news. Per a locally recognized Denver SEO expert, it is a good opportunity to offer discounts and promote new products or services.
Last but not least, use social media and focus on becoming viral. Going viral is the dream of any entrepreneur or marketer. Having customers who bring you other customers without you investing more money in marketing? Who wouldn’t want that? There are different things you can do to encourage virality: adding social sharing buttons on your website, asking people to share your posts, sending vouchers that can be offered to friends etc.
Heatmaps are a graphic representation of information in which values are indicated by colors. These colors include red, green, orange or yellow and they are semi-transparent. The intensity of these colors depends on the user’s interaction with that particular website, but also on his/her attention focus and eye movement. All these can be determined by using eye-tracking tools, replay session tools or accumulated clicks on links.
However, the variation in screen resolution can cause heatmaps to be less accurate, which results in misleading estimates about customers’ behavior and preferences on websites. Heatmaps are easier to discern and distinguish than numbers, and because of that many people consider them to be quite useful.
The most helpful thing about heatmaps is the fact that they can identify trends and tendencies quite easily and rapidly. They can communicate essential data to viewers in no time.
Heatmaps can be used in a wide variety of situations. They can help you determine the basic points of interest in a short period of time, helping people understand where there is a need for changes and improvements.
There are many heatmaps adaptations that can also be of good help to users, including retail matrix, diagrams, population maps, and so on.
Call a heatmap Denver SEO expert at GFF for more nformation on how this tool can work for your business.
If you have successfully implemented your SEO campaign and you have reached the desired ranking, you probably want to keep that ranking, too. Keeping your ranking will require you to work just as hard as during the implementation phase, one of the most important things to do being the permanent monitoring of current SEO trends.
Here is how to find out about them:
- Follow SEO blogs – look for blogs written by a reputable Denver SEO expert that will provide accurate, up-to-date information about new or planned changes in search engine algorithms, about successful tactics and strategies. Consider vloggers as well – there are many reputable SEO experts who prefer illustrating their content with visuals;
- Networking – attending events, webinars and other meetings are also great for finding out about the latest trends in SEO;
- Don’t forget about your competitors – follow the websites of all your major competitors and note any changes that you notice on their sites, then think about how you could implement similar changes on your pages, too;
- Use social media – many digital marketing experts use social media to publish relevant content about the latest SEO trends, so try to find such experts and follow their activity through social media.