With so many great digital marketing agencies around today, selecting the one to hire for your campaign is no small task. Here are some things to do and factors to look for during your search for the perfect agency:
- Figure out what you want – think about the areas that you need your agency to have experience with. Do you need an agency to handle your entire campaign or an agency that is an expert in social media campaigns or in catapulting websites to the first result page? Start assessing particular agencies only when you know what you want;
- Check references – a good Denver SEO expert will provide references. Take the time to check them to figure out whether the agency’s experience is right for you;
- Check reputation – when you have found three or four agencies that might be suitable for what you want, check their reputation on online review sites and forums to find out whether they are reliable;
- Beware of wild promises – whatever you need an agency for, success won’t come overnight, so stay away from agencies that promise you stellar results in a couple of weeks;
- Find out everything about how the agency will handle your project and ask for regular progress reports – you need control over the process, so only work with an agency that is willing to give you that control.
Link building has been and still is among the most important elements of off-page SEO, a technique that is aimed at attracting more links that come from other websites and point toward your website with the aim of improving your website’s ranking on search engines, especially on Google that uses the number of backlinks as an essential ranking factor.
According to a local Denver SEO expert, here are some efficient ways to increase the number of your backlinks:
- Use reciprocal linking carefully – link exchange is viewed positively only if it happens naturally, in a way that makes sense from the point of view of the user and not excessively, between partner websites;
- Use article marketing wisely, too – do not use anchor texts full of commercial keywords, but you can add brand keywords as well as navigational terms;
- Use forum posts and blog posts only if they are relevant for your website or for your niche – if you actively participate in a forum discussion or if you post on a blog, use the backlinks only if your participation is relevant for your website;
- Never buy links – the links that you pay for can do more harm than good for your website ranking. Do not buy links – if you have in the past, eliminate all of them as quickly as possible.
Using the right keywords is essential for the success of your online contents and, with those contents, for the success of your website as well. The best way to find out the most relevant keywords to structure your contents around is to do a little keyword research and the best way to do that is through the use of keyword research tools – Get Found Fast, a leading SEO Digital Marketing firm, shares below some of the most efficient, easiest to use:
- Free tools – if Google is the search engine that you want to optimize your contents for, Google Keyword Planner is very useful. To be able to access it, you will need a Goggle Ads account, but you will not need to have any active campaigns or to pay for anything. The tool has lots of features, one of the most important ones is that when you enter keywords into the search bar, the tool displays the number of monthly searches for the keyword;
- Tools available for a fee – there are many versatile tools that you can also use, such as SEMrush or AnswerThePublic. Most of them have either a free trial that you can test, switching to a paid plan after 30 days or so or they have a free version that you can use for as long as you want as well as paid plans.
Content marketing and web design go hand in hand – neither of the two can be successful without the other. While content marketing is the process of creating and offering the targeted audience relevant, useful and unique content with the purpose of attracting that audience to the marketer’s website and convincing them to become loyal customers, web design is the process of providing the visitors and users of the website an attractive interface.
Here is how web design continues to influence the success of content marketing:
- Creating that positive first impression – the design of your landing page is the first thing that your visitor notices, before even taking the time to read the introductory sentence in your text, therefore a harmonious, intriguing design is essential for keeping visitors on your site;
- Loading times – internet users are usually impatient, if the URL they click on does not load in a fraction of a second, they move on. With proper web design, Denver SEO expert website designers affirm that your contents will be displayed lighting fast;
- Fluid design – most people today use their mobile devices to look for content online. With the right design, you can ensure that your pages are displayed correctly over mobile devices, too.
When internet users are looking for a product to buy or a service to use, most of them start by locating multiple retailers or providers, then they continue by checking out the online reviews and testimonials before they make the final decision. While it is easy to understand why positive online reviews are important for convincing potential customers that your business is reliable, there are many other reasons why positive reviews are important, too – here are some:
- Better performance on search engines – A leading Denver SEO expert confirms that search engines evaluate websites based on many factors, one of these criteria being the availability of positive reviews on the evaluated website. The sites that publish lots of reviews are ranked higher than the ones that do not have testimonials;
- Inspiring trust – customers tend to rely more on the opinions of their peers than on the ads created by companies to sell their own products. A product or a business that gets lots of positive reviews is considered to be more reliable;
- Great feedback for you – knowing what your customers think about your products or services is very useful for your future development. Check the reviews that you get, thank your reviewers for sharing their thoughts whenever you can and offer solutions to the customers who publish negative reviews – it is an excellent way to convince someone who was not happy with your performance the first time around to give you a second chance.
- Video content will become even more popular, in 2021. At the beginning of the year, globally, video content was watched, on average, 2.6 million hours a week; in April, video content consumption is expected to reach 5.7 million hours per week. Obviously, users consume more and more video content; from posts to stories and ads, they have a much higher engagement in the video form.
- Live streaming will also become more and more popular, considering that it represents the way to make most events possible, at least during the pandemic. Also, more and more video conferencing platforms will be connected to Facebook, so that they will be broadcast live.
- The number of eCommerce consumers will increase. In 2020, it was about 43%, but is expected to reach 56% by 2025.
- Stories will be a must do for any influencers, micro influencers but also brands. They increase the brand’s notoriety and humanize it. Also, through them, you can interact with your potential customers and create opinion polls.
- Humanization of brands is another trend to watch for, in 2021. People like to buy from other people, so brands that understand that transparency, authenticity and vulnerability are part of the smart marketing strategy in 2021, will win the hearts of their potential customers.
Find out how social media can add value to your business marketing plan. Check out this company at https://www.getfoundfast.com/. Since 2007, Get Found Fast professionals have established themselves as one of the best rated SEO companies and Google Partners in Colorado. Let their experts show you how to use social media to your advantage.
YouTube is undeniably among the most popular networking platforms today, one that no marketer can afford to neglect. Here is why you should integrate YouTube into your digital marketing strategy:
- A continuously growing audience – YouTube has a huge and continuously growing number of users, therefore it offers almost unparalleled potentials when it comes to reaching out to your targeted audience;
- The possibility to target specific groups and geo-locations – According to a solutions driven Denver SEO expert, the channel offers the opportunity to select the traits of your targeted audience as well as the geographic location for which your content will be displayed, thus being very efficient in running customized campaigns;
- Low costs – if you have ever tried to place an ad on television, you surely know how forbidding the costs of TV spots are. Posting ads on YouTube, on the other hand, is much more affordable, so much so that even small businesses can afford to use the channel;
- Videos are much more efficient than static images – a short videoclip can convey your message more efficiently than an entire campaign based on pictures. This also means that YouTube videos can boast the efficiency of any ad campaign and it also offers the opportunity to establish a much closer, face-to-face relationship with your targeted audience.
If you are looking for inspiration to promote your business or want to see what are the most effective Denver SEO expert marketing strategies today, read on about 7 powerful digital marketing methods.
- Launching new offers and programs
You always have to find something “new” to launch, whether it is a product or a loyalty program. You can also relaunch a program or offer that has been a real success over the past years. Such a method also contributes to customer loyalty.
- Create an affiliate program
If you do not have an affiliate program yet, it is never too late. Affiliate programs are best for distributing the messages and promotions you have, as well as an important way to increase sales.
- Be more active on social networks
If you are one of those people who have a Twitter account that they never use, it might be the time to ask yourself why others use it so actively.
- Smart optimization of a pay-per-click campaign
Optimizing such a campaign based on the right audience and the right keywords can bring traffic focused on your field of activity, and the chances of selling are higher.
- Add videos to your promotion methods
In organic searches, links from Youtube, Vimeo, 220 etc. are displayed first in the results.
- Sending newsletters
Even if many of us reject an e-mail with some content that is not wanted or relevant at the moment, when we need that service or product we immediately remember the newsletter we received.
- Add new content to your website/ blog on a regular basis, to keep it visible and attractive
The dominant website design trend in 2020 was the usage of dynamic elements, such as 3D components and floating elements to improve user experience and that trend is surely likely to continue in 2021 as well. The following year is likely to come with other new trends as well – here are some that are worth keeping an eye on and using on your website:
- Minimalism – internet users will continue to appreciate sleek, easy to navigate interfaces, free from unnecessary notifications and other clutter;
- Content with a personal touch – storytelling has gradually made its way into website content and it is now a must for any website that wishes to get close to its customers. Adding images and videos is also a way to make your contents easier to relate to. Using handwriting and hand-drawn images is another great way to add that personal touch and to engage your visitors right away;
- Mobile-friendly design – a prominent Denver SEO expert says that the need for mobile-friendly website design will increase, as more and more people use their phones and other mobile devices to access website content. The feature has become so important that Google has included it among their website quality assessing criteria, used for establishing website rankings.
The ranking that your website obtains for local searches is essential for the success of your website – with more and more people looking for products and services online, an in demand Denver SEO expert commits that, having a website that is highly visible is essential. Here is how you can improve your local ranking:
- Use up to date information on Google My Business – Google My Business is a free, easy to use and very efficient tool offered by the search engine that local businesses can use to manage their presence on Google Maps and Search. The tool allows you to add photos about your business, to enter information related to your business activity, to the history of your business as well as to your opening hours and location;
- Create a blog – managing a blog, writing and posting relevant content regularly is an excellent way to connect with your audience in a more direct way. You can also use your blog to help your readers solve the problems that they are faced with and that you have experience with;
- Use the right keywords – including the most relevant keywords into your content is also very important for obtaining a better local ranking. Use an online tool, such as Keyword Planner, to identify the best keywords to use for targeting your local audience.