Not long ago, newsletter marketing and influencer marketing used to be two separate concepts: newsletter marketing used e-mail communication to inform customers about promotions and new products, while influencer marketing advertised through a personality considered to be an authority in the field of interest. While the two techniques are still efficiently used separately, combining them gives marketers even more advertising power.
Advertising through newsletters with the help of influencers promotes products by inviting a person liked and followed by the target group of the campaign to provide a review about the promoted product. Here are some tips from Denver SEO company professionals to maximize the potential of the technique:
- Choose the right influencer – very popular influencers are great choices, but these celebrities and public figures are often expensive. Choosing a micro-influencer is often a much better option: these people have a growing group of followers, but they are still looking for ways to grow;
- Use stories, rather than product descriptions – your newsletters will be more personal and more appealing if your influencer uses the art of storytelling to bring your product closer to your customers;
- Use videos and appealing images – videos are excellent marketing tools, so include video clips that feature your influencer into your newsletters.
Major social media networks have millions or billions of users, people of all ages and interests. While it is easy to see why social networking sites are so important for the success of any website, using the platforms for boosting website visibility can bring the expected success only if the social media campaign is preceded by research about the personality of the ideal follower. Here are the most common personality types identified by researchers:
- Leaders – these people are the content creators on any networking platform. They are the ones who share their opinions all the time, whether positive or negative, and the ones who have the power to influence the opinions of others;
- Likers – these people usually do not create content, but they express their opinions through likes and short comments. The group of Likers is more numerous than that of Leaders, therefore they represent a power that is not to be neglected in any social media campaign;
- Lurkers – these people usually spend a lot of time on social media, but they prefer to observe and to keep their opinion to themselves;
- Loners – these people use the internet, but they do not have social media profiles. They are numerous, too, therefore your SEO campaign needs to include channels other than social media to be able to reach out to them.
Let a leading social media Denver SEO company support your business objectives with unsurpassed skill and expertise.
Many websites fail within a few years of launch. These are sites that do not contribute to the company’s portfolio, do not generate new customers and are slowly heading towards stagnation. This is how we end up wondering… Why do they fail? There may be different reasons, but the main ones are the following:
- Content is not updated regularly. Browsing through websites, you will find many that have, in their “Blog” or “News” sections, articles posted years ago. This does nothing but drive the visitors off the website. Rather than having a section for articles that you never update, it is better to limit yourself to a presentation website.
- Bad photos. The size and placement of the images matters to the visitor. A website created 4-5 years ago is prone to the risk that browsers will not display anymore the correct position of its photos. Who likes to browse a disorganized website, with code errors? – Nobody.
- Bad product presentation. You may not sell the best products, but you need to detail each product so that the potential customer knows what he/ she is buying. If you do not do this, your website will not be successful.
- Poor web design. The aspect of the site is also important. An unaesthetic and disorganized website will certainly not make visitors come back. Take your business to the next level by talking to a locally recognized Denver SEO company for excellent website development, digital marketing, and SEO advice support.
A customer touch-point is any sort of interaction with existing and potential customers before, during and after the purchase and it consists of all the places and times where and when your audience come into contact with your brand.
The first things that you need to do to determine whether you maximize your use of touch-points is to make a list with the actual points of contact. Use three columns – one for the touch-points before purchase, one column for the points during the purchase and one for the points after the purchase. Pioneering Denver SEO company GFF customer support reps tell us that the most common touch-points will include social media, online ratings, reviews and testimonials, catalogs, meetings in your physical store, purchases through your website, contact through your sales staff, community involvement, billing and contact with your help center or with your help center. There are certain points that many marketers miss, so check your list to see if it includes the following: welcome emails sent to new subscribers, thank you cards to acknowledge purchases, invites to inform your subscribers about upcoming events and up-sell promotions. If you have also missed these points and you consider them suitable for your marketing strategy in some form, figure out how to include them, too.
We don’t think it’s necessary to talk about the importance of having a business blog… As you may know, all IT/ Web design/ Online marketing companies have blogs, so the utility of a blog is unquestionable. Every company has a story. Every company has employees, new projects and various situations and activities that it wants to communicate to all those interested. And this is normal, logically thinking, because communication is the key to a company`s successful relationship with its customers.
In this context, the blog is the seller of your company`s stories, but also a great source of keywords for your SEO strategy.
We know that SEO optimization focuses on content. What are the factors to keep in mind when doing SEO and how does the blog help you in this regard? You need to consider its relevance to the readers, its quality, and you need to focus on what readers are looking for. With all of this in mind, profitable Denver SEO company professionals encourage businesses to post content that meets all of these factors in order for Google to index your content and rank you higher in searches.
The problem with a website in this regard is that you do not update content on a daily basis; you just post general information that typically remains unchanged for the long term. On the other side, a blog is a tool that allows you to post different content every day. So, you can follow the trends in SEO and make a keyword plan, and then, through articles, you can optimize your site for each keyword, by writing about it.
The winter holidays are usually the busiest, most lucrative period of the year for e-commerce websites, an opportunity to reach out to a larger customer base and to sell more than during the rest of the year. This also means that the period before the holidays is the best time of the year to implement a digital holiday marketing campaign – here are some tips from a highly recommended Denver SEO company:
- Start as early as you can – ideally, planning for the winter holidays should start in September;
- Run a contest – people just love to take part in contests, even in ones that do not promise extravagant, luxury prizes. Organize the contest around your products and services and announce it not only on your website, but in e-mails and on social media as well;
- Stock up on your most popular products – launching a promotion and realizing that you have run out of the promotional products after a couple of days is embarrassing, so make sure that you have the right holiday inventory;
- Turn to an influencer – using an influencer and content that promotes your company in a way that does not serve marketing purposes too obviously in your campaign is among the most efficient ways to run successful marketing campaigns.
If you are running an e-commerce business, you surely want your website to rank as high as possible for your most relevant keywords. To achieve those high rankings, you need to be up to date with the most recent changes in SEO requirements imposed by major search engines – here is how to do that:
- Check search engine updates regularly – major search engines like Google announce critical updates and important changes in time. Check those updates and implement the changes deemed necessary to ensure your website’s compliance with the new rules and requirements;
- Make use of free online tools – Google and other search engines provide many analytical tools that can help you assess the quality of your online contents as well as the efficiency of your SEO efforts. Many of these great tools are available for free and there are some that come for a small fee;
Hire a Denver SEO company professional – outsourcing the task of monitoring requirements and implementing the corresponding changes will help you focus your energies on achieving more success in your business by giving you more time and by relieving you of the burden to learn aspects of Denver SEO company strategies and of having to implement the necessary changes on your website on your own.
Content marketing is a form of marketing that focuses on providing valuable content to a well-defined target audience with the goal of driving positive consumer action. Denver SEO company content marketing strategy comprises of various steps and is by no means limited to pitching products and services – as a matter of fact, the strategy is focused more on creating and distributing content that provides guidance and relevant information to internet users in order to help them solve the issues that they are faced with.
The content created for marketing purposes is different from the content intended to present products and services – content marketing can be successful only if the content involved is useful, indeed. Such content is appreciated not only by the marketer’s prospective and existing customers, but by search engines as well, rewarding the marketer’s website with better rankings and more visibility.
The content created for marketing purposes also needs to be published on the right platforms. The platforms that have the greatest potential are social networking websites, therefore it is a great idea to include these sites into your mix. Blogging is another efficient way – whether your blog is part of your website or you operate it separately, blog posts are very important for the success of your content marketing strategy.
An online marketing agency can brilliantly help you increase your visibility in the online environment, attract more prospects to your site, turn them into customers and, as a result, increase your company’s turnover. When looking to outsource your online business promotion services, it is important to find an online marketing agency that incorporates a number of different internet advertising services.
Make sure this company has positive reviews
First of all, a company like this must have good results. Get the company’s history. How long has it been on the market? What was the success rate? If the company you want to collaborate with cannot boast a few successful digital marketing campaigns, then it is not the right choice.
The more experience it has in your niche, the better
Although success is very important, it is also a great idea to work with a Denver SEO company that has at least a few years of experience on the market.
What does their marketing look like?
Fortunately, there is a great way to determine how the digital marketing company you plan to hire will promote your brand – you can get valuable insight from the way the company promotes its own brand!
Understand the true value
If you are the administrator or manager of a small or medium company, you may be tempted to turn to the digital marketing company with the lowest rates. Resist this temptation. Why? – Because, in general, you get what you pay for.
When it comes to the structure of the website that you use for servicing multiple locations, you have several, very important decisions to make, including the choice between geo-targeted landing pages and using a separate website for each of the locations. While having a separate site for each of your targeted areas might seem like a solution that impresses your local audience by offering each of your areas a dedicated website, it is actually a solution that is very clumsy, costly and difficult to manage.
According to a Denver SEO company landing page specialist, the solution that you are looking for is in fact geo-targeting – here are some things to know about the method and some benefits:
- What geo-targeting is – the solution allows you to find out the locations where your business is the most sought-for and to use a single website that integrates all your locations. Each location will have its own webpage, but they will be all visible on a map to make navigation easier for the user;
- The benefits of geo-targeted content – geo-targeting is a great way to increase your local relevance as well as for audience engagement. The method will help your spread the information regarding your promotions more efficiently at a local level and will also increase the efficiency of your marketing efforts.