Customer management is the process of offering your customers the best possible buying experience. Good customer management can ensure the loyalty of your customers and is invaluable in the process of brand building and advertising itself, but developing a strategy that encompasses methods to handle the wide variety of possible situations is no easy task.
Here are some best practices to help you:
- Treat your customer the way you want to be treated – if you think about your experience as a customer, you surely know the difference between respectful and helpful treatment and unacceptable treatment. Service driven Denver SEO companies emphasize that you make sure that your customer service team knows the difference, too and that they always communicate politely and seek a solution to any situation;
- Reward loyal customers – all your customers deserve the same excellent treatment, but your old, loyal customers deserve some extra appreciation. Offer these special customers discount coupons or offer them corporate gifts – they will appreciate the gesture and stay loyal to you in the future, too;
- Elicit feedback and pay attention to it, too – asking for feedback has positive value in itself, but it is also important to consider the criticism formulated by your customers and to correct the issues signaled. Ask for feedback regularly, thank your customers for their opinions and let them know that you really care.
Search engine optimization, that is, the process of improving the visibility of your website for relevant searches on browsers has been, is and is going to be the most efficient way to boost the success of your website, to attract more visitors to your site and to convert them into loyal customers. However, the process is usually complicated and lengthy, with many pitfalls – here are some of the most common SEO mistakes to avoid:
- Neglecting preliminary research – Results driven Denver SEO companies will design and implement campaigns strategically by creating a profile of the campaign’s targeted audience. They will research the most relevant keywords and channels used by that audience;
- Publishing irrelevant content – even the most relevant keywords can be used in content that fails to captivate the reader’s attention, so creating that is written in a great style, made even more interesting with pictures and videos is essential for success;
- Neglecting fluid design – the majority of internet users access online content on their phones and are usually disappointed when they click on a site that does not feature a mobile-friendly design;
- The lack of tracking – regularly checking the efficiency of your SEO process is essential for identifying the elements that fail to perform as expected. There are lots of great, online metrics available, some of them for free – use them to track your success.
The COVID-19 crisis has redefined the functioning of economies and societies, but at the same time, it has been the basis for a set of innovations that have emerged in these conditions and are expected to define the next decade.
Trends that will shape small business in 2021 include:
- Collective change: The way we work, buy, learn, socialize, educate and care for our health has changed for many of us, and small businesses need to look for new ways and offer new experiences to interact with people.
- Do-it-yourself innovation: Everyone wants better solutions, and the era in which a brand was expected to come up with solutions is in transition to one in which brands create new conditions aimed at personal innovation.
- The contract between the employer and the employee changes, starting from many situations that have arisen due to the pandemic – for example, who decides what people wear in their own homes, during a video call related to work, or who is responsible for ensuring the right of employees to privacy.
- Fluid infrastructure: As the way people purchase products and relate to services has changed radically, small businesses need to develop their agility and resilience so that they can adapt quickly to change. Changes are expected to continue in the future, often driven by sustainability.
- Challenging empathy: People care more and more about how brands express their values. Therefore, small businesses must make an effort to manage the stories that their brands tell, to prioritize the topics and behaviors that matter most.
Let knowledgeable Denver SEO companies, like Get Found Fast, create a customer focused marketing and branding strategy for your business.
Brand awareness is practically the extent to which consumers are familiar with a particular brand of services or goods and the extent to which they link that service or product to an image or a specific quality level and specific values. Brand awareness can take many forms, such as linking the brand’s logo to a specific product or linking the brand logo and the product name to a particular level of quality, but whatever the form, brand awareness is essential for success of any product.
Brand awareness is not built overnight – it takes good strategy, patience, good graphic design and, of course, an excellent product or service. Building such awareness is a long-term project that can take anywhere from 3 months to over a year, in some cases even much more. The process should start with an analysis of the targeted audience – knowing what that audience likes, what they resonate with will determine all the further decisions. The next step should be the development and the launching of a strategy built on the results of the target group analysis. Diligent Denver SEO companies can help you design and track your campaign to ensure maximum efficiency. That permanent attention being the only way to detect elements that do not deliver the expected results and to replace unsuccessful components with better ones.
Search engine optimization, commonly referred to as SEO, is the process of improving the visibility of a website on search engine results pages and of increasing the traffic to the website. The process is certainly complex and any SEO strategy needs take into consideration not only aspects strictly related to marketing, but also the requirements imposed by search engines.
If you already have an attractive website with great, relevant and informative content on it and you are in the process of designing your SEO strategy, here are some important concepts that you should understand:
- Link building – the number of the links from other websites to your site is among the most important factors used by search engines to determine the ranking given to a website. There are very many methods to increase the number of high-quality links to your site, getting mentioned in reviews and promoting your website on social media are just two; High ranking Denver SEO companies are pros at utilizing these strategies to improve client visibility.
- Quality content – websites are also evaluated based on how relevant and original their contents are. It is not enough to provide information through your contents – your materials also need to respect specific rules imposed by search engines;
- User experience – search engines also evaluate websites based on the experience they offer to visitors by analyzing the behavior of the visitors on the website that is being evaluated.
Your website’s ranking on search engine results pages is an essential factor that determines not only how successful your digital marketing campaign is, but is also decisive for the success of your business endeavor. If your website has achieved good ranking for the keywords that you have selected, here are some tips to help you maintain that ranking:
- Publish high-quality, original and relevant content regularly – Successful Denver SEO companies confirm that the quality of the content that you publish is among the most important factors that your website is evaluated by, so the one of the best ways to maintain your site’s ranking and to attract more traffic to your site is through the creation of great content all the time;
- Use metadata correctly – use the space for information about your webpage content wisely. The title metadata, the keyword metadata and the description metadata all provide important information that the search engine uses to rank websites;
- Include relevant links into your contents – adding “Click here” no longer works well and neither do URLs used as link text. Try to use short, captivating, descriptive links, not longer than two or three words. Avoid using the word “link” and try to use your most important keywords in the link text.
Many bloggers today are of the opinion that directing high-quality, organic traffic towards their blog is becoming increasingly difficult – if you are one of these bloggers, here are some tips to make the process easier for you:
- Use images and videos and label them properly – blogging is not only about sharing text content with your readers. The statistics show that the posts that include images or videos get almost 100% more views than the ones that don’t, especially if those images or videos record real-life events. However, search engines still read words, not images, so naming your pics and clips properly is essential, too;
- Pay attention to your headlines – it is not easy to come up with headlines that summarize the content of blog posts in an attractive and relevant way, but it is essential. Try to include the principle keyword of the entry into the first part of the headline and limit the length of your headlines to 6-8, maximum 12 words;
- Publish posts regularly – proactive Denver SEO companies confirm that the statistics show that the blogs that post at least three entries per week get about 3-4 times more traffic than the ones that feature fewer new posts and search engines also appreciate more frequent posts.
Re-targeting represents online advertising focused on targeting users based on their previous actions relevant for your business. This form of behavioral marketing is particularly helpful to keep your brand visible and get back in touch with users.
You must know that only 2% of web traffic actually converts users into customers, right from their first visit. This is where re-marketing becomes so relevant, as it can help businesses to reach more than 95% of users who have not yet taken a desired action (purchase, registration, etc.).
Thanks to this technology, these platforms can display advertising banners of the same brand to the same users. Denver SEO companies confirm re-targeting effectiveness because it focuses investments in advertising on people who are already familiar with the brand, and who have recently shown interest.
These campaigns have a much higher ROI (return of investment) than campaigns made on other digital channels. Email marketing (newsletter and DEM) and mobile marketing are essential tools for re-marketing, because the customer feels personally targeted.
Transparency in terms of strategy as well as in terms of pricing is one of the most important factors in any business relationship, your relationship with your current SEO company included. Unfortunately, not all SEO companies are created equal – here are some signs to indicate that the activities of your SEO company are not transparent:
- No clear account of the results – you need Denver SEO companies that are accountable for the results achieved through the campaign that they design and implement for you. Such accountability is essential for you to make informed decisions about whether or not to change the direction of your campaign – if the company that you work with does not provide you the information you need, it is a sign that they are not transparent;
- Obscure pricing – if you don’t know exactly what the invoices issued by your SEO company include, it is another sign of lacking transparency;
- Difficulties contacting your SEO account manager – if you call your SEO agent repeatedly and the person is always out of office or you don’t get timely replies to your emails and messages, it is another sign that you should start worrying about the transparency and the quality of the services offered by your SEO company.
A digital SEO evaluation for your website can be compared to a routine visit to the doctor. Basically, it is an assessment of how your website is optimized for search engines. It is important to have Denver SEO companies complete analysis to ensure that your site is easy to read for both users and robots.
What is the contribution of a digital SEO evaluation in the marketing strategy?
SEO digital evaluations help you analyze the site`s performance. With their help, you find out what are the weaknesses in your strategy and, at the same time, you analyze the direct competitors of your business. A good design and a fast interface are not enough when it comes to a website. If the search engines can’t read it, it is very possible that your efforts are in vain.
Components of an SEO digital evaluation
- Competition Research
- Crawling and indexing
- Link analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Content evaluation
- On page optimization
- Site architecture and design
A SEO digital evaluation is not an exact science. There is no standard recipe for a successful audit. Therefore, it often happens that the sets of “good practices” are inconsistent. Search engines change their algorithms almost daily and there are few cases that announce why and to what extent. Thus, regular digital SEO evaluations are a must.