- Video content will become even more popular, in 2021. At the beginning of the year, globally, video content was watched, on average, 2.6 million hours a week; in April, video content consumption is expected to reach 5.7 million hours per week. Obviously, users consume more and more video content; from posts to stories and ads, they have a much higher engagement in the video form.
- Live streaming will also become more and more popular, considering that it represents the way to make most events possible, at least during the pandemic. Also, more and more video conferencing platforms will be connected to Facebook, so that they will be broadcast live.
- The number of eCommerce consumers will increase. In 2020, it was about 43%, but is expected to reach 56% by 2025.
- Stories will be a must do for any influencers, micro influencers but also brands. They increase the brand’s notoriety and humanize it. Also, through them, you can interact with your potential customers and create opinion polls.
- Humanization of brands is another trend to watch for, in 2021. People like to buy from other people, so brands that understand that transparency, authenticity and vulnerability are part of the smart marketing strategy in 2021, will win the hearts of their potential customers.
Find out how social media can add value to your business marketing plan. Check out this company at https://www.getfoundfast.com/. Since 2007, Get Found Fast professionals have established themselves as one of the best rated SEO companies and Google Partners in Colorado. Let their experts show you how to use social media to your advantage.